This post may contain Adult content.
I Oppose the New World Order

about the new age bullshit regarding "oh it's all your responsability"

NO , fuck that , it is always someone else's fault , we are peaceful , loving and caring , then some fucking asshole come and start trying to ruin everyone's existence , so no , it is always someone else's fault if we have problems , next time some asshole tell you that it is all your fault if your life sucks while in truth it is because you are surrounded by fucking morons , just spit in their face and kick them until they are dead
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
How’s that new age? That’s the philosophy of every successful person since the dawn of humanity.
hemlock · 22-25, F
sounds like a loser's mentality to me🤨
"personal responsibility" is just a way to do whatever you want and never have to worry about the impact your actions actually have.

And then you can congratulate yourself on how awesome you are.

Fuck that shit.
cuhraiZ · 46-50, F
Hear hear!

([i]not being sarcastic[/i])
Sounds like victim mentality
FrankensteinSSS · 31-35, M
I think we are responsible but a certain extent.
It's your responsibility because nobody else is gonna do it for you. Yeah other people cause problems but you can't do anything about other people. You can only decide what you're going to do and how you will be, despite what everybody else does trying to bring you down.
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
I think it’s an empowering way to think that our life is in our hands. That choices we make regarding, education, career, romance, social life, finances, location, general attitude etc are what shape our lives. To believe if we’re unhappy it’s others doing seems unlikely. There’s definitely negative people & we can sometimes be mistreated by some. I for one though won’t allow others to be the cause for my happiness or success in life. Just like they won’t be responsible for any unhappiness or failures.
Oh, sure. Nothing is ever your fault, ever.

I Oppose the New World Order
A conspiracy of western globalists to consolidate all the worlds control through the power of money and central banks, using war and architected depressions as the catalyst of change
Hobbies Politics