I Like Seeing Men Go Shirtless

It all started towards the end of my senior year of high school. My class had an end-of-high school party at a pool. One of my favorite teachers was one of our chaperones for the day. Towards the end of the day a bunch of my classmates decided to fill up some water balloons and throw them at the teachers for fun. My teacher got hit at least four times and ended up soaked. When it was time to leave shortly afterwards, I saw him walk over to his car in the parking lot. As he prepared to go home, I watch him reach for the back of his soaked T-shirt and pull it off. He then got into his car shirtless and drove away. He wasn鈥檛 particularly fit or tan, but I admired him for being willing to go shirtless in public, if only for a moment. Seeing him take his shirt off gave me the confidence to start doing it myself. And now every time I take my shirt off and drive shirtless or see another man do it, I think of my old high school teacher.
4
|
Edited: 1 mth ago
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
4meAndyouF
I do, too. 馃槉
I have driven shirtless, and been a passenger in a car shirtless! Its awesome!

I Like Seeing Men Go Shirtless

It all started towards the end of my senior year o... | I Like Seeing Men Go Shirtless | Similar Worlds