I'm scheduled to be off work today

And I was going to get my cars front end aligned today. Then I wake up at 4am, sick. Called urgent care and they said my symptoms sound like its related to something I ate. When I said about getting another Sars-CoV-2 test, she said I'm likely to test positive again, as it shows positive for about the first 3 months.

Anyway, my entire body hurts from having to constantly use the restroom, and I was finally able to take excedrin migraine, so I now feel somewhat better in my head, but oh my god, I just hurt all over 馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩
Stereoguy56-60, M
When I have food poisoning I am sitting on the john and leaning over the sink at the same time while sweat pours out of every orifice of my body. For the next 24 hours I can barely even keep water down.
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@1201479,twiigss] Hopefully you can eat a little something now. 馃槉
twiigss41-45, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] Yea actually I've been eating, but like a lot smaller meals. I don't want to say I'm 100%, but I was out weed whacking from like 10am to 145pm, with little breaks in between, and I'm just tired from it now. But otherwise I feel good :)
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@1201479,twiigss] That's great! Congratulations 馃檪馃檪馃檪
REMsleep41-45, F
Awww
twiigss41-45, M
[@867436,REMsleep] Yea, today is not a good day for me at all 馃槩馃槩

I Am At Home And Im Sick