I Am Asexual
Nothing really turns me on. I have never had desire to be with someone in sexual way. I never get horny or whatever. Dirty scenes means nothing to me.. it's even disgusting to me.
dunpender · 80-89, M
Lucky guy lol
j0s3c4rlo5 · 36-40, M
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
Im asexual too.... asexual deviant
Unlearn · 36-40, M
So what did the doctors say?
We're all different. There's nothing wrong with that.
[c=#BF0080]Someone was just talking about this same subject yesterday. It seems more common than I realized.[/c]
muj8944 · 26-30, F
@unlearn...u can't accept the fact that we are unique. We don't have desire to lick each other's dirty parts and afterwards use the same mouth to eat food. not an illness, stupid.
dunpender · 80-89, M
sexual deviance is fun lol
firefall · 61-69, M
Some people are: often it's a matter of hormonal balance inherent in your genetic makeup. I can't imagine how it feels, but if you're good with it, then good for you: must be an enormous time saver, it occurs to me.
MisVirtuous · 46-50, F
Absolutely nothin' wrong with being ace. 👍
mic11225 · 22-25, M
honestly i wish i was like that.
original8 · 26-30, M
Someone hasn't banged you right. That's my take.
[c=#BF0080]Original shut the eff up.[/c]
muj8944 · 26-30, F
@for all . I am proud and happy to be this way.
MarkCaesar · 51-55, M
Have you thought about seeing a doctor to have your hormone levels checked? They may well be a factor in why you feel different to most and may actually be a sign that something is not right and could be managed. A lot of it would be psychological.
muj8944 · 26-30, F
@ Mark I don't want to be sexual ? I'm happy this way. Would never ever ever even wish to be as the rest of the world
original8 · 26-30, M
Nothing wrong with being like that, my take is my take. With that being said more power to you.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
Could be the end of the human race if it gets popular.
reubles · 36-40, M
Cool story bro👌
mic11225 · 22-25, M
@HairyBallSack sexual attraction is not necessary to continue the human race. If we were primitive that might have been the case but we are not.
muj8944 · 26-30, F
Lols...its not about popularity. u are asexual only if u r born asexual. I don't know why I am here on this site where so many people are without brain..
MarkCaesar · 51-55, M
@muj8944, I said it might also be a sign of another problem. I would get anything out of the ordinary checked or at last an expert opinion on it. If you're happy being asexual then more power to you, I suppose it takes a big pressure from your life. There is a slight drawback though, to do things like buying a house and larger investments generally takes 2 people, that is a big benefit to being in a relationship.
I remember having this woman get on my case because I said most asexuals don't have sexual feelings and don't care to. I don't believe I was mistaken.
muj8944 · 26-30, F
@Marc, how do you know I don't have someone asexual as me already ?..ciao.
firefall · 61-69, M
@muj8944: yes, I know of one 'couple', both ace's and good friends who bought a house together, and live together amicably and (as far as I'm aware) entirely platonically.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
People should be aware that asexual is not aromantic.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
@mic. My point was that if everyone stopped having sex the human race would die out
mic11225 · 22-25, M
@HairyBallSack and my point was that you are wrong. If everyone stopped having sex we would still have children because we understand how childbirth works. If we were too primitive to know how childbirth works then no we couldn't but we aren't so it's not a problem.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
@mic. Ask your mum about the birds and the bees
reubles · 36-40, M
why is everyone so worked up about a girl who don't like her doorbell rung? she don't like sex, lol, get over yourselves
mic11225 · 22-25, M
@HairyBallSack it annoys me that you are treating me like the dumb one when you don't seem to understand it's possible to have children without having sex. Ever heard of surrogacy? Sperm donation? Bah. I'm wasting my time with you.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
That isnt how families are made. Without parents that love each other, humanity is fucked. I know what you are saying but that wouldnt work
muj8944 · 26-30, F
@mic yeah u wasted ur time on him...u are younger and think smarter :)
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
What is smart about thinking that population wouldnt decrease if people didnt have sex?
NearMiss · 41-45, F
HairyBallSack:

People don't have to love each other to have sex, and they don't have to have sex to reproduce. Furthermore, they could only have sex a few times for the sole purpose of reproduction. And it's not as if all these families are running around loving each other on the face of the Earth, either.

Finally, to top it off, we have too many people on Earth. A decrease in the human population would not hurt anyone.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
You say people dont have to love each other to have sex. That is very true. Im talking about bringing children into the world. Big difference.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Hairy:

People don't have to have sex to love each other.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
Couples that are in love do. You wouldnt bring children into the world if you wernt in a loving relationship would you?
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Hairy:

Having sex and being in love are not related. It is common for couples in love not to have sex, especially if they're asexual. There are some countries where it's considered normal for married couples to purposely remain abstinent outside of getting pregnant for religious reasons, or because they don't have birth control.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
The majority of couples that love each other, show each other love . A child needs two loving parents.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Hairy:

What does showing love have to do with having sex?
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
This is going around in circles. My point was that population would decrease if humans stopped having sex. Some fool suggested that numbers wouldnt fall because women could get pregnant artificially. Then my point was that it wouldnt work because a child needs two loving parents to thrive. What is it that you disagree with?
me too.. however, if Im in love with someone I'll transform drastically into something weird. :p
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Hairy:

1) There is no point in going on about what might happen if people stop having sex. That is not going to happen. There have always been, and always will be, people who can't or won't have sex. Asexuality is nothing new, and it's not something that people choose. It's different from abstinence, which is a choice.

2) There is no point in stating that kids need two loving parents to thrive. Two loving parents don't have to be sexual. Furthermore, sexual parents don't have to love each other. Having asexual parents would not prevent kids from thriving. They would probably not even know about it.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
You dont know that wont happen. Population in japan is falling for that very reason. Men are choosing to go their own way and not reproduce.

Your second point about parents not having to be sexual. When a child is concieved, sex between a man and woman creates a bond. Without that bond a child would never learn what love is. When two people love each other they show it by making love.

The suggestion of creating children without two loving parents is crazy and would be damaging for any child.

Im done with this question now as i feel like im repeating myself
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Hairy: Why are you responding this way to muj8944's comment? She hates sex, which makes perfects sense, since it's gross. Is that like OK?

It is the women in Japan who don't want to marry because they're better off without those loser husbands who do them no good.

When two people fuck each other, the show it by fucking. Mothers bond with their babies separately.

You are repeating yourself because you think your statement will be more logical that way, but it isn't.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
I can respond any way i like, thanks. If you think sex is gross then you may have mental issues. We all have sexual organs for reproduction and it is normal to have a desire for intamacy.
NearMiss · 41-45, F
Hairy:

Anyone can respond any way they like. I can't figure out WHY you are responding this way. Not everyone is sexual, K? Get over it.
HairyBallSack · 36-40, M
I never said everyone is sexual. I dont have anything to get over. This question was from days ago. You are the one that has an issue not me

I Am Asexual
Dating and Relationships Intimacy