I Constantly Feel Like I'm About To Cry, Unless I'm Crying

“Why is your account so depressing?”

[b][i][u]because everyday I get up and pretend I’m okay and that nothing is wrong I do this so I don’t seek attention. so no one knows how I truly feel in my life. I’m too scared to say it. So I hide behind my smile it’s my mask.[/u][/i][/b]
8
|
Edited: 4 days ago
Montanaman · 56-60, M
😔🤗💕Hugs🤗
TexChik · F
Time to see the doc
LookingForIt987 · 46-50, M
😢 I'm sorry you feel so bad on the inside, and I'm sorry those around you make you feel as though you have to hide it.

If you would find talking to somebody - even a virtual stranger - helpful, my inbox is open. I promise to be non-judgmental; I'll just listen so you can get things off your chest, and only offer advice if you ask for it. It's an open offer, whenever you need it.
Effloresce · 22-25, F
It’s ok to seek attention when you’re feeling this way. I’m sure you and those around you just what to help you feel better, and it’s usually impossible to heal from depression when you hold everything inside like this
ozgirl512 · 22-25, F
One day you will get sick and tired of feeling like this and you'll institute changes in your life ... Why not make it today?
lost213 · 41-45, M
🤗help is always closer than you think. Take a chance and reach out. You don’t need to hide.

“Why is your account so depressing?” because eve... | I Constantly Feel Like I'm About To Cry, Unless I'm Crying | Similar Worlds