Email or Username

I Am Not Sure What to Do

I closed my garage door and then I found out a cat was in there. I'm not sure if I should bring it to the animal shelter (they take lost and found pets) or if I should just let it go. I put some food and water in the garage and I guess I'll figure it out in the morning... if it's a neighbor's cat I'm going to feel like a dumb ass馃槀 I just keep thinking what if someone lost their cat and if I just let it go it could get hit by a car or killed by a fisher cat or whatever else. [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/66/27/99/TheFlowerThatBloomsInAdversity-fluBoUuxx-b.jpg]
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/66/28/00/TheFlowerThatBloomsInAdversity-RksA1QgUH-b.jpg]
3
|
Edited: 8 mths ago
Sharonpullman36-40, C
It looks in good health. More than likely it belongs to someone nearby. Cats have a habit of roaming. Especially male cats. I would strongly suggest just leaving the door open and let the cat do what he wants.
Does it have a collar? If you think it's one of the neighbors cat ask some of them. Show em the picture. Guess the next step after that is take it to the shelter and see if they can find a chip in it.
EmpathicSoul18-21, F
[@469034,Zekumeri] its very very shy and won't let me anywhere near it. I don't see a collar but it looks pretty well fed at the same time 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
[@36115,TheFlowerThatBloomsInAdversity] you could always let it out of the garage and think happy thoughts?
EmpathicSoul18-21, F
I know but every time it seems like a choice has been handed to me, and I'm given the opportunity to help someone or something, I always HAVE to help as best I can or else I'll feel guilty.
Bazingaa46-50, M
If it's a stray, feeding it will likely ensure it is now yours... lol. Does it have a flea collar or anything? That would be an indicator it's a neighbors cat.
Chorma26-30, M
Yes, cats very rarely get hit by car, maybe .... its Professor MacGonagal spying on you.
I see rat droppings
the cat will have a ball
EmpathicSoul18-21, F
[@357409,NeitherLostNorFound] lmao probably. My parents garage is so gross
LOL
Bjoern199718-21, M
Just let it go. Cats explore everything but they allways know where they live and normally just go back if they are hungry.
Bustoff7741-45, M
I'd leave the door open some ! He'll probably eat a little and move on ! If it's a neighborhood cat it will find he way home !

I Am Not Sure What to Do

I closed my garage door and then I found out a cat... | I Am Not Sure What to Do | Similar Worlds