I Miss Her Terribly

Its crazy how much I miss her.. I still see her smile I see her singing to her favorite artist you came into my life I said I'll always be there for you and we were for each other and back then I told you I wanna be with you and we would be together forever, that no matter what I would never stop caring and loving you. I kept my promise, but it wasn't your fault you just had to go and I understand but when you left.. leaving me a note to never forget you and that you always loved me and left teddy bear with it. I never have forgotten you I never stopped wishing we had a longer time together I wish you could have see me now how ALL those dreams I told you about are so close in arms reach and how it was and still is a hard journey to get there I wish you could walk with me through it. I wonder if you remember me and everything I told you about and when you hear my name would know its me. I've missed and at times it was just unbearable specially at times like this, the time where you left right before Christmas.. I still have your present because its only for you, hopefully one day we meet up once again its been almost 5 yrs but it still feels like it recently happened how much I miss you just remember its alright I know you had to go but I will never forget you or stop caring for you. Just be safe and hopefully in the future we meet up again
3
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago

I Miss Her Terribly
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships, Long-distance Relationships

Its crazy how much I miss her.. I still see her sm... | I Miss Her Terribly | Similar Worlds