I Absolutely Love Bookstores

It is hard for the consummate learner to leave a bookstore without a book. And I am no different. I love books. I own a Kindle, but there's nothing like the enjoyment of opening a book or smelling used ones.
0
|
Skoph
Simply adore books!!!!
Macebeth
I love Barnes and Noble it's one of the best places to be on earth. I enjoy anything that promotes a variety of learning. I enjoy just looking through my favorite topics at public library and browsing google scholar regarding topics that peek my interest :).
NewMan2015 · 31-35, M
I know! Me, too. Problem is I sometimes choose too many things I would like to read at one time and get a little overwhelmed. But, I love to explore topics of interest and learning about new and different things.
Macebeth
I think i get too excited too. It's all good and nothing bad to be curious about knowledge; it's just how to interpret and use it,
KatKvinna
Very true. There is something about strolling through a bookstore that is very comforting. You just can't replicate that experience doing anything else.

I Absolutely Love Bookstores
Categories: Books, Hobbies, Travel

It is hard for the consummate learner to leave a b... | I Absolutely Love Bookstores | Similar Worlds