I Love Football
Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
silkandlace · 41-45, M
He really looked good! Can he keep it up?
LG1976 · 41-45, F
Haha. Thanks for clarifying. You are def right about that. I drafted Watson as my QB1 and while I still love him and believe in his talent, he’s been benched! 😂[@22738,silkandlace]
silkandlace · 41-45, M
[@686075,LG1976] i'm still puzzled over that one, but i haven't been keeping up on the entire league going into the start of the season, just my Bears....
LG1976 · 41-45, F
[@22738,silkandlace] he’s just been a little rusty. Last week was a huge improvement from week 1 but he’s still making a lot of mistakes. Of course his team needs to do their job too and protect the pocket better. He’s still a tremendous talent and I’m excited to see how the season plays out.
I don’t know a lot about your bears. I really only keep up with Chiefs and then the players on my fantasy team. I do have the bears as my D and they did not disappoint on Sunday!
Yeah. I'm so glad the Bears traded up and passed on your guy. 😐
silkandlace · 41-45, M
[@812185,BamPow] that too, but i'm excited about Mitchell!
I actually think it's too early to reach any conclusions on Mitch. In many ways, this is really more like a rookie year for him, because it's his first year in a modern pro offense. I don't think we'll know until next year, to be honest.
silkandlace · 41-45, M
[@812185,BamPow] eh, we'll see, i'm excited

I Love Football
Sports