I've Been In Love And Betrayed

I think it is a chance you take. You cant fully love unless you open yourself up. Cant open up to someone, with out being vulnerable.

It hurts to be betrayed....the true brave souls are the ones who will take chances after being betrayed.

Hopefully, if I ever am in a position to offer my heart to someone, they will truly know the value of my love.
5
|
jaymic64 · M
I sure hope so.
Serendipitylife · 46-50, F
[@89881,jaymic64] me too
mrmoose · 70-79, M
been there, done that, twice
Serendipitylife · 46-50, F
[@447643,mrmoose] no. That is the problem with betrayal...we often wonder why I did not see it. Some how we try to shoulder the blame. Maybe it is easier than carrying the pain.

Brave is giving love a chance.
mrmoose · 70-79, M
[@809444,Serendipitylife] i have loved, without question, without condition, whithout hesitation or fear, it's how i am
Serendipitylife · 46-50, F
[@447643,mrmoose] only way to be.
nowic2 · 56-60, M
They will be a very fortunate person. I hope they return it equally. All the best.
SonofVirginia · 41-45, M
It is better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all.

I've Been In Love And Betrayed
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I think it is a chance you take. You cant fully l... | I've Been In Love And Betrayed | Similar Worlds