I've Been In Love And Betrayed

I think it is a chance you take. You cant fully love unless you open yourself up. Cant open up to someone, with out being vulnerable. It hurts to be betrayed....the true brave souls are the ones who will take chances after being betrayed. Hop...
5
|
It was a 6 year relationship. He says he loves me yet when he moves, breaks up with me. I thought he could have at LEAST tried long distance. No. Here I was thinking we were OK and he leaves me.... Starts dating. Yet when I finally get a new friend h...
5
|
I had three amazing years with her but sadly it fell apart, she drifted when she started a new job and another guy turned her head. As soon as the other guy started to like her back it was over, but we kept on for 6 months I was aware the guy liked ...
2
|
I’ve shared my story with other groups in SW... I've been married for 20+ years, but dealing with my wife's emotional affair for a long time. We've managed to put our kids first and not allow things to blow up. But the title of this g...
5
|
I'd write a poem about it but I'd rather just forget the wanker.
100+, F
7
|
He promised he wouldn't leave me. Then he left me. Just like all the others. He never really loved me. & it's my fault for thinking he'd be different.😔
8
|
every night i think of u ..we are not together ,,,still i respect u i m still fond of u... i smile still i m broken frm inside. reality is we cnt be together we wont be together .but still i love those moments spend with u...our time together was lik...
0
|
My first marriage, and I married very young (lesson learned).... I was on vacation with the husband for our two year anniversary, seven months pregnant, and he drops a bombshell: "I just don't want to be a husband, or a father, I don'...
12
|
Dear God, Grant me the grace to wake up each day with the hope that I will be renewed. I know vindication is in Your hands and that one day I will be liberated from this pain. So I ask that You grant peace in my heart and the courage to go through...
7
|
I can't say in love (hadn't gone too far yet perhaps fortunately), but in a relationship and once betrayed. She lied to her friends about me and it felt bad for a while, but I have moved on.
0
|
It makes a road map on your heart forever.
9
|
Yeah. Tons of times but that's okay because they weren't the one and I'm not gonna settle for something less haha
8
|
I don't think love negotiation ever works. That's when two people agree on how they want or expect the relationship to go ahead of time, at the start of the relationship. They both say things like, "I want an honest relationship."...
1
|
We met by accident and I should have known better. I jumped in anyway an was played the fool. She looked at me as just a tool. In the end I knew I was used...but I'm pretty sure I knew it was that way from the beginning. I was the muse. All she...
2
|
Betrayed is an understatement. I got well and truly f***Ed and by no means in a good way!
6
|
I hope it won't happen again. It sucks of course. But in the end, once you see them happy together, you realized you deserve to be happy as well. Someday, 100% for sure... :)
6
|
My closest best friend (friends for years btw) did this to me, we clicked right away, and could talk for hours without getting bored. He disappeared on me for two months, then came back to confess he couldn't lose his feelings for me, he tried, ...
4
|
I waited 5 years for her and she chose someone else :(
3
|
Promises mean everything,but, after they're broken, sorry means nothing.
9
|
I gave my heart to a man 15 years ago. We split up once before, but got things worked out eventually. He swore he'd never leave me again. He pulled up in a Uhaul a week ago. I tried talking to him, he wouldn't listen. I even tried putting m...
1
|

I've Been In Love And Betrayed
Categories: Broken Hearts and Betrayal, Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I've Been In Love And Betrayed | Similar Worlds