I Miss My Best Friend

When you feed someone else's narcissism, you also feed your own co-dependence.
6
|
SO my best friend of 15 years dumped. Not like in a relationship dumped me but ended our friendship. Over a girl. Over mistakes he personally made. I actually did nothing wrong but I lose my longest friend. One of my closest friends. Even thoug...
1
|
Especially on days like today, when I know I can't reach out to him and expect a reply. *sigh*
3
|
I miss the good times we had, all the little inside jokes it’s possible for two 10 year olds to have. The little games we played and secrets we shared. For 8 years this person was my best friend and we did everything we possibly could together, then ...
2
|
She wasn`t my best friend, she was a friend and a lot of fun. I miss sassycookie. :(
13
|
I miss my best friend, having someone to talk to, for the good or the bad, about anything. I miss her.
11
|
Even though, it's been several years since I last seen you, there will never be a time that I could ever forget you...
11
|
Well I have found him. But things do really change. It sucks. It hurts. All I can do is accept that we'll never be the same again. But I'm happy I was able to talk to him again. He's not the same anymore. I get him though. I'll ju...
5
|
I'm very lucky, I have 3 amazing friends in my life The first I met on my first day at school and we have been best friends for more than 30 years. she is more like family and is godmother to my kids. The second I met at uni, he saved me from ...
5
|
I miss my best friend Jonah. He was the nicest, funniest and all around most radical kid you could meet. We lost contact when he moved away which broke my heart. Filling the void with mediocre substitutes aren't working out for me. So I'm h...
0
|
Talk not of love, it gives me pain, For love has been my foe; He bound me in an iron chain, And plung'd me deep in woe. But friendship's pure and lasting joys, My heart was form'd to prove; There, welcome win and wear the prize, But n...
0
|
I haven't met her since a year now, we talk once in a while and i just talked to her, yet i'm missing her. And maybe also the idea of a best friend.. ..who drags you outside the hostel room even when you're feeling down, especially w...
0
|
all my best friends are working in different parts of the world... not even in the same country as I !! I am missing them very much today..
0
|
I was sitting alone, watching the sky, feeling a bit sad, on the verge of tears...and she calls. I laughed and cried at the same time. I miss my best friend so much... We've known each other since the start of college, but during the last year ...
0
|
I thought that my best friend will be there for me when I her friend is mouthing of at me, but really and truly she isn't. I thought my best friend will back me up when her friend is saying hurtful thing about me, but all I know is that I hearin...
0
|
I wish you would understand how much it's hurt me these past few years....as I see you forgetting me more each day, never making an effort to even say hello....I watch as I see you and know that you don't see me, only because you're ...
0
|
She called me last night to ask my help for a project. And it was like old times. That's the best thing about best friends. Even if you haven't talked for days, months, years even, you connect in an instant. <3 Geography hasn't...
0
|

I Miss My Best Friend
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Miss My Best Friend | Similar Worlds