I Have Done Crazy Things With My Best Friends

My friend dared to me to jump into really deep mud in the clothes I was wearing at the time. It was a really nice, smart outfit. I did it. I ended up totally covered in mud and my shoes came off.
5
|
I done something really crazy...alone (I need a buddy..lol). I stay (alone) upstairs my dad's family's place during the week (cause its closer to work), and on the weekends I go back home where I live w my mom. Last friday when I suppose to...
3
|
Going to a party one night I drove my friends car. We were done up I was wearing hooker heels and I blew every red light on the way there. It was a memorable near death experience.
0
|
A few years ago there were three other people and myself all holed up in my friends apartment for several days. We were all on a multi-day bender. The first two to three days are always great. By the third day I looked and felt my best despite having...
1
|
I would be in a lot of trouble if people knew all the things we've done 😂
3
|
From dancing with hula hoops, to Russian roulette with a machine gun. There are so many silly things, to quicken the pace, but frighten the soul.
3
|
You know you have a cool friend when they get into a wreck and thier first instinct is to call you asking if you can bring her bicycle to her 😂 She's fine tho so I'm happy
6
|
We go on road trips and travel . We have lots of fun together! :)
10
|
I was walking with a friend on top of a high cliff along the sea and suddenly he had the CRAZY idea of jumpimg off of it out of nowhere 😲. From a physical view it had life threatening risks 😵 but because I was foolish 😅 and didn't think at all I...
2
|
Love my friends! They are up for adventure & always around when I need them No matter if it is a last minute middle of the night road trip somewhere we have never been before. Or pool hopping the off season summer homes. They are a blast to be ...
7
|
My past bestfriends. My current bestfriend, we can't do much cause of the limiters we have on us.
0
|
I smoked teabags with my sister and friend when I was 12. Don't try this at home folks, it just leaves a horrible black mess 😕
0
|
Wild and crazy things with my best friends without getting caught and / or arrested is what this group should be called. Taking out that mailbox was the first thing that came to my mind lol. Young and stupid but out club hopping and it just appeared...
8
|
Last Year.... My girls and I were having a sleep over but then my dad's friend's daughter had to stay at my house for 3 days idk Y. and OMG she's so F.U.C.K.I.N.G annoying and we can't talk about anything fun in front of her cause...
2
|
Me and my best friend always get called sisters cos we look so alike, so one day we went into the shop, and she'd forgotten her I.D to buy some cigs, so I passed her mine and she got away with it. So now we use each other's I.Ds
2
|
My old best friend, big sister, and I had been drinking and tried to hop on a moving cargo train to get home 😂 we thought we had missed the last normal train. We were going to hop on, then when it got close to our houses, we'd hop off. It didn...
2
|
I havee. I can't say they are my best friends now, but when they were, oh boy did we do some stupid stuff! I think it's only right I end my time here on EP with a positive, fun note! So, my best friends, whom I'll call Mick and Nal, w...
0
|

I Have Done Crazy Things With My Best Friends | Similar Worlds