Health
Primnproper · 51-55, F
Have you tried a tens machine..that helps and is also good when you go into Labour to..
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
I haven't. I just looked it up, does it give off electric shocks?
wvcountrylady · 61-69, F
I have had nerve block injections, they help me.With you being pregnant I don't know if they would consider giving them to you.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
No they won't do that. It hurts so bad especially when I need to walk. It feels like a hammer was taken to my right lower back side and it travels down my leg.
Primnproper · 51-55, F
Actually you're only 19 weeks you would have to check k with your doctor first..
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
I sent them a message, they said to take Tylenol 😑 Tylenol doesn't work on me. Ever.
I have an appointment next week Friday so I'll have to ask again then.
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
I can empathize with you I lived with chronic sciatic pain for many years due to a back injury. My last surgery made it much more manageable. It can be very debilitating. Sorry you are going through this
Macmann · 61-69, M
I found physiotherapy really helpful, though that may not be of use to you in your conditions, especially since you say you can't do your old stretches. I hope someone else comes up with something more relevant.
wunderluv · 51-55, M
I agree with primnproper about trying the tens unit and yes it does deliver electrical stimulation which has the affect of blocking pain.. If you want to know about this contact me I'm not an expert on TENS but, I do have one and use for sciatic nerve pain after surgery and it works.. Considering that you're pregnant it seems that TENS is your best option.. I willing to actively help and seek whatever will work for you.. I empathize with your pain!
I hope that you're ok enough until we can chat
SoFine · 41-45, F
1. Do you have a local acupuncturist in your area? works wonders for back pain.
2. Invest in a foam roller, that your tummy is big, may be hard for the lower back. Still worth to get one, you can roll your whole body, it's like having your own massage at home.
3. With pain tablets, try to curb as they can cause damage to the liver if over used.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
I can do pain meds I was approved for Tylenol but that doesn't even work for my mild head aches

I'm gonna buy a foam roller for after delivery, once I'm down on the floor I might not be able to get back up 😳😂

Health