Health

My friend (60) isn’t talking right and isn’t making sense. What should I do?

She is planning for her death right now and I’m scared. What should I do? She doesn’t think she’s going to live
MOONAMONA86 · 31-35, F
Well she is 60
MJMidnight · M
Get her to sign over any stocks to you.
Carter3210 · 18-21, M
I'd contact her family about it
Graylight · 46-50, F
Qualify "isn't talking right and isn't making sense."

Is she incoherent or confused? Is she oriented and aware to time, date, location? Is she speaking cryptically or in about things you've never heard her discuss?

This isn't much to go on (and the best you'll get from anyone here is opinion). Some people can actually sense their death approaching. It's not a bad thing but completely natural. However, at that age, it's also common to become temporarily preoccupied with time and mortality. Some come out from that just fine but it can lead to depression and anxiety for others.

Feel free to share if you like, but you really should get to to her PCP if possible - a qualified physician can tell you volumes.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@leapingleotarda ]perhaps the first think you should be thinking on is medical intervention as there is something wrong there

Health