Health

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/26/91/61/waleskinder-kyocmeW3H6R45Qh.jpg]
[@10925,waleskinder] good thing I’m not in Florida then
[@16806,cherokeepatti] damn str8 ..
xxxzzzxxx · 41-45, M
Sneezing is not a common symptom of Covid-19.
[@1079831,MeowsoliniReturns] I am taking zinc, vitamin c and quercetin plus ubiquitol, which is made from quinine
MeowsoliniReturns · 46-50, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I am taking all of those too and also D3, fish oil, and Elderberry. My allergies (ragweed) are horrible right now. It's so hard to tell what may be Covid and what may be a cold or allergies.
[@1079831,MeowsoliniReturns] fish oil is good too, need to remember to take it. Not drinking almond milk so am taking calcium tabs with vitamin d in them
Nah...give it a few days. It could be the seasonal allergies.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Don't panic...

First things first...

Blow your nose real good...
Drink warm fluids
Rest
[@372543,Vivaci] and stay indoors because the ragweed pollen is high
[@16806,cherokeepatti] of course...duh! 😆🤦‍♀️
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
I hope you’re okay ma’am
It’s not a classic symptom but if you can yes why not
To ease your mind
Could be allergies acting up or the common cold especially if you don’t have fever
JoePourMan · 61-69, M
Can't hurt to test early just to be sure
Blondie04 · F
Head to the emergency..
NOW!!!

😂😂😂😂
[@605074,Blondie04] ICUs are filling up, they are putting people in the hospital and testing them. I know someone with a two-year old that they did that to. Let him go home a couple days later after he tested negative. What the news media hasn’t mentioned is that the air quality was poor due to high ozone, which can seriously affect those who have asthma and spent time outdoors. Plus all sorts of pollen including cedar, ragweed, grasses have been high. The reason I know this is that I checked Oklahoma’s air quality websites.
Blondie04 · F
Its panicky out there with the virus floating around. Many have had it written on their death certificates it was covid 19 when it could have actually been from a heart attach or something else serious.[@16806,cherokeepatti]
[@605074,Blondie04] motorcycle accidents etc
Catzgano · 26-30, F
Try hydrochloroquine 😂
[@448279,Catzgano] screw that - have a Gin & Tonic ;-)
TexChik · F
Nope . These fronts have blown in all sorts of dust and pollen . Everyone is sneezing . I would wait for other symptoms
[@113373,TexChik] The ozone level was extremely high this week and air quality was rated poor but the media wouldn’t mention that when reporting about ICUs filling up in some hospitals here.
TexChik · F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] it’s just before the election , every covid test will be reported as positive
[@113373,TexChik] yep
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/23/86/40/Nunos50-sc7wz2CRpVnLj2K.jpg]
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Fever and cough are the key symptoms to watch out for but a sore throat and runny nose can be early signs. So if your nose is running a lot that will be of more concern than the sneezing.

Never a bad idea to get the odd test anyways.
[@624254,CountScrofula] no fever, no cough
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I'm no doctor but you're probably fine, particularly if there's pollen in the air you're sensitive to.
[@624254,CountScrofula] cedar and ragweed are high. I do take vitamin c daily, it is very helpful because it is a natural antihistamine, plus zinc and quercetin

Health