I Think Cheating Is Wrong

Just so SW knows I might have endorsed polyamory and polyamorous relationships but the thing about ethical polyamory is that it's upfront & honest /w Open communication.

[i][b]Infidelity is dishonest and Secretive. [/b][/i]

[i]there's a difference.
[/i]

It's personally amusing sometimes watching people in the poly groups Expose people who tried to use the tags or such to Cheat on Their partners or to hunt for an affair.

It sometimes pop up in the facebook support groups here and there and I laugh my ass off because of the degree of ignorance.

I lurk through the poly groups sometimes and I see women talking about men who have engaged in that kind of behavior and just laugh to myself.
8
|
maubunt · 31-35, M
What is polyamory ?
Shayla · F
Way too many people don't seem to realize this.
deleteme1 · 36-40, F
You must have been cheated on and hurt or it wouldn't bother you so much.i hate people who ignore other people I think it's just as bad and hurtful and destructive as any cheating..it's a form of abuse and causes pain!

I Think Cheating Is Wrong

Just so SW knows I might have endorsed polyamory a... | I Think Cheating Is Wrong | Similar Worlds