I Want to Improve the Experience Project

There is a profile on here with the name SandraMaeo. I saw two responses under two different stories quoting this:
"I found this ask.fm that seems to help people with advice. I just thought I should tell people. www.ask.fm/StepIntoMyOffice"
Wondering why she was posting this I checked her past replies to other stories and found that she is promoting an outside third party commercial website. Isn't that against the terms & conditions?
0
|
ChristyPM
Definitely yellow card for that
shakenama · M
That's what I thought. I sent an email to EP staff:-)
EPArsineh
Thank you for reporting this. The best way to do so is by flagging. This account has since been deleted.
shakenama · M
Thanks Arsineh :-)

Please note that this group is a place where members can share thoughts about EP, but it is not an official place to submit suggestions or account issues. For response from the EP team, please send your thoughts to help@experienceproject.com. Thanks! :)
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

There is a profile on here with the name SandraMae... | I Want to Improve the Experience Project | Similar Worlds