I Want to Improve the Experience Project

I am sad to see it go! I hope the users are willing to help get it back even if it is in the form of Similar Worlds
3
|
Help me safe my home <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Dont-Want-To-Lose-The-Experience-Project/1121488" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>
18-21
0
|
It is very difficult to find and read my older stories and questions. I have to scroll endlessly to look back at my 15 year old self. I liked it much better when stories were organized and you could search them by clicking a date or topic and a lis...
0
|
The fact that rejects get to act like this anywhere is disgusting Makes me sorry I share a species with people sometimes.
0
|
Even though this site seems to be going down the drain, I still feel like it could get better. I guess I can say i'm pretty loyal to this site and my friends on here. It has helped me a lot, more than you could imagine. I don't think the...
0
|
And don't forget... we also need a comment report button for the app. This hasn't been updated ever since I've gotten it (about 3 months ago)
0
|
I don't know what the deal is, but I think this site has been abandoned. This experience group is full of complaints, yet they don't respond or try to help anyone. They don't enforce their rules, but EPAllie deletes innocent stories ...
0
|
First, I want to say that EP is on the right track increasing the opacity caused by block lists. When one EPper blocks another, they are both mostly out of sight/out of mind to each other, which probably helps a lot w/the vulnerability of egos to hit...
0
|
For the third time a story of mine was deleted without a reason. This was the story and it was in the group "I don't have a problem with interracial relationships" "I'm multiracial myself, and I noticed that I'm attract...
0
|
EP Admins please read: Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is considered whining. I'm not here to whine, I want to offer assistance. I am not sure why this site is going down the drain. EP are you having financial trouble...
0
|
I miss the dream section big time. This site isn't all bad, it has a lot of good, but the bad is growing stronger and stronger. I accidentally found this site by visiting the dream section while I was searching for a dream symbol. I originally...
0
|
I notice there are a lot of things missing on the mobile app. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm asking for too much, I'm just suggesting some improvements. 1. I would like to see people's profile info. Like they're music, movie...
0
|
2 days ago I flagged a 2nd post soliciting money for a kidney. I see they are *both* still there!!! What's wrong w/EP that it allows this???? Having got through a kidney donation, I am especially disappointed.
0
|
A couple things. I've been a member of this wonderful website for going on 3 years. (not that it matters) 1) Please let us pick our "top" or "featured" experiences again, like we used to. I think it would better reflect who ...
0
|
EP has taken a step in the right direction by increasing the opacity between estranged EPpers through blocking (I notice that when I block someone, not only are his posts not visible in most feeds [questions excepted] but I don't see his comment...
0
|
Can you guys make an app for the kindle. I love this site and ow I can be open and get advice but my kindle is the best electronic I have in terms of WiFi and doing things on it with my family reading being able to read it. I have the app on my iPod ...
0
|
Ok there are 2 things I would really like to see happen. 1, Bring back the ability to showcase our favorite experiences on our profile. I hate that the ones everyone sees are totally random. 2. Ability to pick a "theme song" that would aut...
0
|
There is a profile on here with the name SandraMaeo. I saw two responses under two different stories quoting this: "I found this ask.fm that seems to help people with advice. I just thought I should tell people. www.ask.fm/StepIntoMyOffice"...
0
|
Since a few days EP doesnt want me to see profiles, even when i visit my own profile i get the message you're not allowed to view this members profile, does anyone know why i get this message and how to solve this problem?
18-21
0
|
This is a self-help site. People are bound to exchange long messages, and the new layout, though it looks better and doesn't take a million years to load, it is ridiculously small and I can't see large portions of text without scrolling dow...
0
|

Please note that this group is a place where members can share thoughts about EP, but it is not an official place to submit suggestions or account issues. For response from the EP team, please send your thoughts to help@experienceproject.com. Thanks! :)
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Want to Improve the Experience Project | Similar Worlds