I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important

I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
This song was written in 2019..think about that😲 The video was made after everything hit the fan
3
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
1911 advice on sock changing.
1
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Please God, let me disintegrate into ash on the ground next time I'm in close proximity of someone who smells like they haven't washed for five months. There is no excuse, we have soap, we have water, we have deodorant/heavy artillery antip...
7
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Mainly bc you people who dont stink to high heaven Jesus Christ sorry I sprayed you with my hose.... oops I dumped a bucket water and bubble bath and quickly scrubbed you w a brush and sprayed with axe...
2
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Today I was out shopping with a girlfriend of mine, mainly looking for new summer outfits etc. We were in boux Avenue looking at some cute bikinis. We both picked up a few and went to the fitting room to try them on. As we were waiting a woman opened...
13
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
What’s a good long lasting natural deodorant?
1
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
One thing I hate about going to school early is people’s morning/coffee breath 😷. I mean wow have you ever heard of a toothbrush or gum?!
1
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
4
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
I just stand people who are okay with going on their day without some antipersperrant deodorant, as it is so barbaric!!
3
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Someone sent by me on the bus the other day and they really stunk. Soap and water are so cheap in the west you have to be very careless and lazy to get yourself into a state where you stink. I was always amazed when visiting places in the world wher...
5
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Don't stink! Wash, and wear a deodorant of some kind! Think of others when you dress each morning.
6
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
It's important for your own health, but even more important when you live with other people that they do not have to put up with your poor hygiene and body odour 😟 Little girls may be made of sugar and spice, but it also seems that they are all...
5
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
I shower a few times each day, sometimes, depending on my class schedule. A lady doesn't subject anyone else to a hint of body odour.
10
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
I can get past many flaws a person has but poor hygiene is a red line for me 😂
16
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Plus I like showering and brushing my teeth.
4
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Is it gross to go to the gym at lunch, get mildly sweaty, and then go back to work without showering?
10
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
I'm dating someone now who has no sense of smell. When I first met him, he did have bad hygiene. He barely showered, even after sweating and working all day. He only brushed his teeth once every two days. I'm a clean freak, so it was alread...
5
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Don't stink! Best advice going.
13
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
There are people at school, who have no idea about body odour. I'm sad to say most of them are immigrants, or from minorities. I don't know if it's a cultural thing, and I would like to understand if they do it deliberately?
5
|
I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
One day on the way to school I think. I was getting off the bus and passed this guy who was getting on. As I passed him, he had exhaled.....and I smelled THE WORST breath EVER. Oh my god. It smelled like he was rotting on the inside. I never thought ...
1
|

I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Health

I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important | Similar Worlds