I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important

Mainly bc you people who dont stink to high heaven Jesus Christ sorry I sprayed you with my hose.... oops I dumped a bucket water and bubble bath and quickly scrubbed you w a brush and sprayed with axe...
2
|
Today I was out shopping with a girlfriend of mine, mainly looking for new summer outfits etc. We were in boux Avenue looking at some cute bikinis. We both picked up a few and went to the fitting room to try them on. As we were waiting a woman opened...
12
|
What’s a good long lasting natural deodorant?
1
|
One thing I hate about going to school early is people’s morning/coffee breath 😷. I mean wow have you ever heard of a toothbrush or gum?!
1
|
Keeping socks on in bed makes your feet hot and more likely to smell..... Who in the group wears socks in bed and who prefers bare feet?
1
|
4
|
I just stand people who are okay with going on their day without some antipersperrant deodorant, as it is so barbaric!!
26-30, MVIP
3
|
Someone sent by me on the bus the other day and they really stunk. Soap and water are so cheap in the west you have to be very careless and lazy to get yourself into a state where you stink. I was always amazed when visiting places in the world wher...
5
|
Don't stink! Wash, and wear a deodorant of some kind! Think of others when you dress each morning.
6
|
It's important for your own health, but even more important when you live with other people that they do not have to put up with your poor hygiene and body odour 😟 Little girls may be made of sugar and spice, but it also seems that they are all...
5
|
I shower a few times each day, sometimes, depending on my class schedule. A lady doesn't subject anyone else to a hint of body odour.
10
|
I can get past many flaws a person has but poor hygiene is a red line for me 😂
16
|
Plus I like showering and brushing my teeth.
4
|
Is it gross to go to the gym at lunch, get mildly sweaty, and then go back to work without showering?
10
|
I'm dating someone now who has no sense of smell. When I first met him, he did have bad hygiene. He barely showered, even after sweating and working all day. He only brushed his teeth once every two days. I'm a clean freak, so it was alread...
5
|
Don't stink! Best advice going.
13
|
There are people at school, who have no idea about body odour. I'm sad to say most of them are immigrants, or from minorities. I don't know if it's a cultural thing, and I would like to understand if they do it deliberately?
5
|
One day on the way to school I think. I was getting off the bus and passed this guy who was getting on. As I passed him, he had exhaled.....and I smelled THE WORST breath EVER. Oh my god. It smelled like he was rotting on the inside. I never thought ...
1
|
I am not going to apologize for what I am attracted to. I went on blind date not long ago and I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning. I had only seen a picture and I will admit he was a good looking man. However on the date he ordered foods that...
8
|
Ugh, two people in my class smelled like cheese and ketchup. Not a pleasant smell at all. Thank god the semester is almost over
8
|

I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important
Categories: Health

I Think Personal Hygiene Is Important | Similar Worlds