I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior

How do you analyse those around you and keep your sanity? It's not easy when you see how insular the majority are!
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/39/50/89/WyndhamM-ShYnpl6yveeJhQh.jpg]
1
|
SatyrService · 100+, M
yes it is daunting. the study of Human Behavior has dominated much of my intellectual life. many of the patterns I see, give me unhappy conclusions.

there are bright spots. there are ways past all this,
I am holding out some hopes
Platoscave · 100+
Here's how I do it. Lightly.
It works fine that way.
Artemiszzz · 16-17, F
Sometimes I feel like a sociopath analysing people. I know exactly the things that will break them based on how they act. But I hate my mother, and she tears people down all the time. I will always keep in mind the hurt that that can cause. Besides I want people to like me and I want everyone I meet to feel good walking away from me. I know a lot of things about people really easily but I try to always be positive and help people, or even just stay neutral instead of tearing them down. So I guess thats what helps keep me sane and human.

Oregairu was an anime I found recently, and the male protagonist can really analyse people. It was actually really interesting how similar the way I analysed people was. He used his skill in a bad way a few times though. It made me start to think of the skill as a sort of superpower that could really really hurt people. Its hard isnt it, sometimes you want to help people but you can't do it without making them vulnerable.

I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior
Why do we do what we do?
Categories: Health

How do you analyse those around you and keep your ... | I Am Fascinated By Human Behavior | Similar Worlds