I'm a Loner Most of the Time

Post Rating Level: | | | |

If only I could meet a fellow loner to be alone with ...*epic sigh....*
1
|
I draw in my free time. Because I am inspired.
13
|
I’m not that social. I like time with God. I understand him more than I understand humans. I like to meditate m. I like to listen to music and reflect and think. I like to do my own thing.
3
|
I can’t believe I’ve got a week off work soon and I’m doing nothing.
6
|
I love my loneliness as it helps me gather strength to deal with people. I am a drifter, and as lonely as that can be, it is also remarkably freeing. I will never define myself in terms of anyone else. I will never feel the pressure of peers or the b...
7
|
I want to go sit in a sauna
0
|
Most the time I spend alone... My children bounce between me and their dad... I have very few friends... Mainly because I have many trust issues that started way back when I was a child myself... I enjoy the peace or at least use to til me and my boy...
2
|
3,311 people say "I'm a Loner most of the time" I read some of the stories that's in this group. Different reasons for being so. A few are Loners by choice. Some .. life made them into Loners. One way or the other, here we all a...
4
|
i rarely leave my house, so naturally i wouldnt have 2 many friends irl. theres a few ppl i talk to online tho
1
|
There's safety in numbers, but there's peace in isolation. ☁️
4
|
thats why im here and not someplace else talking to real people who cares for me. i might be just a jerk. dont be like me.
5
|
There is a point When the ocean kisses the sky There is a point Where tears hide in the sea There is a place and time Where I hide from the world The place of love And time When no one loved me There is a distant horizon Where the sky kiss...
4
|
My favorite time of the day is being alone driving in my truck cranking the music loud and singing to the songs. While everyone cries cause they are alone, I'm celebrating in my own way cause I am.
4
|
Not really much of a talker and being with too many people tires me out so I prefer to be alone sometimes. I may be alone but I'm not lonely 😁
7
|
I don't talk to a lot of people. I don't mind, though. I have enough of a social life that I don't lose my mind. I just like having people around me and not necessarily talking.
7
|
I push alot of people away because I don't think I'm normal enough and because I have too much baggage. I avoid other peoples drama, Im not interested in their gossip, or their drugs, or drinking. I have enough on my own plait. I get bored ...
4
|
Coursework is ruining my social life at the moment.
6
|
I think the lack of friends has made me become so desensitized that I don't care much about them nor am I sad about it. I've been so comfortable living life alone, doing activities alone, and going to places alone.
4
|
Can you speak about emptiness Is it numbness that you’re feeling I feel it as I walk through the world Like a wind through me is blowing This spaciousness, not having a self Can you feel the 'voidness' of being Most of us are terrified ...
7
|
I am living in this country for years and have almost no friends. I came here because I was in love but we divorced 2 years ago and now is me and the kids. They are with their dad half week. I noticed that I am alone a lot. Sometimes I feel like I ...
9
|

I'm a Loner Most of the Time

I'm a Loner Most of the Time | Similar Worlds