I Love Jokes

An elderly couple in their 70s are having trouble with remembering things so they decide to go to the doctor to see what he can do to help them with remember things better. He says, "well Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you have a mild case of short term memory loss, maybe you should start writing things down and see if that helps you." So they both agree with him and go home.

About 6:30-7:00 the husband gets up and starts to go into the kitchen and the wife says, "Where are you going honey?" He says, "I'm hungry, so I'm going to make me something to eat." She tells him, "While you're in there could you please get me a bowl of ice cream? Now, you remember what the doctor said about us forgetting things, so you better write that down." He says, "I don't need to write shit down I can remember a bowl of damn ice cream."

She says, "But I want chocolate syrup also so you better write it down." He says, "I don't need to write it down I can remember a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup on top."

So she says, "But I want whip cream on the ice cream, you better write it down." He says, "I don't need to write it down I can remember a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup and whip cream."

So, she decides to take it one step further, "But I want nuts and a cherry on top so you better wri..." About that time he interrupts her and says with a slight annoyance in his voice, "Damn it woman I don't need to write the shit down, I can remember a bowl of damn ice cream, with chocolate syrup, and whip cream, and nuts, and a fuckin cherry on top, is there anything else I can get you while I'm in there?!?"

She looks up at him and replies, "A glass of milk please...?" then smiles. He walks into the kitchen while mumbling something under his breath. 20-30 minutes later he comes out and sits a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her with a glass of milk. She looks down at the plate, looks up at him, looks back down to, looks back up at him and says, "See dumbass, I told you you should have written the shit down, you forgot the fuckin toast."
3
|
Ynotisay · M
A little while to get there but the payoff delivered. :)
Bubbles · 31-35, F
Lol...funny but also cute
Bubbles · 31-35, F
For some reason that reminds me of a joke, you have probably heard it before. I'm not much of a joke teller and this is from memory, but it goes something like a deaf couple realized that at night they had trouble communicating whether they wanted to have sex or not, since it was so dark and they couldn't see sign language. The husband decided on a great idea, he told his wife that if he is in the mood he will squeeze her right breast, and if he wasn't he would squeeze her left, and if she was in he mood she should stroke him one time, and if she wasn't she should stroke him 100 times.
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
LOL! 😀
marsbar · F
Lmao! Oh god. They're both delusional. 😄

I Love Jokes
Categories: Hobbies, Jokes and Riddles

An elderly couple in their 70s are having trouble ... | I Love Jokes | Similar Worlds