I Love Jokes

Engineer In Hell

An engineer dies and reports to the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter checks his dossier and, not seeing his name there, accidentally sends him to Hell.

It doesn't take long before the engineer becomes rather dissatisfied with the level of comfort in Hell. He soon begins to design and build
improvements. Shortly thereafter, Hell has air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators. Needless to say, the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan and asks: So, how are things in Hell?

Satan replies: Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning, flush toilets, and escalators. And there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next.

What! God exclaims: You've got an engineer? That's a mistake, he should never have been sent to Hell. Send him to me.

Not a chance, Satan replies: I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him!

God insists: Send him back or I'll sue!

Satan laughs uproariously and answers: Yeah, right. And where are you going to get a lawyer?
3
|
AModestAndMeekFellow · 26-30, M
Ayhahahhahahhah
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Haha :-)
Bubbles · 31-35, F
hahahaha, that's a good one...although everybody hates lawyers until you need one lol
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
Yeah, and even then they can be a pain! Frankly i've had my share of dealing with lawyers. It was always painful.
marsbar · F
Lol. 😂 All lawyers go to hell huh?
HoraceGreenley · 51-55, M
According to some!
marsbar · F
@HoraceGreenley: Hehe

I Love Jokes
Categories: Hobbies, Jokes and Riddles

Engineer In Hell An engineer dies and reports to ... | I Love Jokes | Similar Worlds