I Want to Live Life to the Fullest

i'm a 22 year old who is about take a break from college for an indefinite amount of time. i don't know what to do or where to go in my life. drawing, playing games, watching youtube, and hanging out with friends i've had since jr.high/highschool are the only things that don't make me feel confused, anxious, or sad for the future. i feel like i've been living in a limbo-like state of adolescence. i just keep telling myself thats like this for most people, probably.
1
|
Don't drop out of school. It would be a terrible mistake.
milo11 · 26-30, M
im avoiding taking out loans for it. so its more of a pause.
@milo11: Just be careful or you will never go back.
milo11 · 26-30, M
@Stereoguy: i know, i just might decide on that.
StoicJatt · 22-25, M
You're young dude. You've got time, don't worry about it. You can take risks for the next 5 years, screw up on all of them and still wake up young.

Find your calling. It won't be easy. There'll probably be night where you regret your choices but when everything comes together, it'll all be worth it.
Mividaloca · 22-25, M
@milo11: Don't we all.
StoicJatt · 22-25, M
@milo11: I recommend reading Mastery by Robert Greene. It'll help give you some clarity
milo11 · 26-30, M
@StoicJatt: ill look it up
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
Consider volunteering for something interesting, like an archeological dig or a medical charity. Or, if you need money, get a job in a foreign country.
milo11 · 26-30, M
ive never considered getting a job in a foreign country :o
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
@milo11: There are a lot of them and some of them pay pretty well plus in some countries living expenses are fairly low.
milo11 · 26-30, M
ohhhh
We're you going to school to pursue a career that's about something you love?
@milo11: maybe you could go into a new field that's directly related to something you like? Making games or drawing work.. or whatever would make you happy.
milo11 · 26-30, M
you're right. if i want to actually pursue that i need to start developing the skills
@milo11: If you do, at least that information is all online for free. You don't even need school to get in job in the gaming industry.
And, just throwing this out there, being a 3D character rigger makes good money, so that might be something to check out.

I Want to Live Life to the Fullest
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

i'm a 22 year old who is about take a break f... | I Want to Live Life to the Fullest | Similar Worlds