I Am Just Saying
It's difficult to focus on ourselves some days ...esp. when there's so much chaos in the world.
[@1038110,Kimchifries] I've noticed that I've been more affected by the news lately than I've ever been in my life. Maybe coz the lives of my loved ones depended on it. Idk...🤔
[@372543,Vivaci] It must be difficult. I try to steer away but so much is going on, it's hard to
[@1038110,Kimchifries] ikr? And it's war on one side, then the wildfires on another side. My best friend stays in Australia....even out here, I've a few close friends from there.

Geez, I just don't know how to not be worried bout them. 😟
AuRevoir · 31-35, M
Yeah, but it's hard sometimes.
[@410477,TenmaTsukamoto] Hurts too
AuRevoir · 31-35, M
[@1038110,Kimchifries] Too much to contain. That's why we have alcohol.
trackman11 · 56-60, M
I hope that changes for you soon. It’s good to take care of you, but amazing to find someone who really cares deeply about you. Ironically it seems that works best when you no longer “need” it. You definitely deserve it. 🙂
[@701587,trackman11] Thank you
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@587991,DarkSky] morning
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] good morning!!
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
Ughhhhh, tell me about it.
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] Work stress hahaha
Classified · M
In paradise when the two people focused on themselves, they found out they were naked. 🤔
[@444927,Classified] Is this some type of sign? Hahahah
Classified · M
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] 😆😆
[@1038110,Kimchifries] Just a thought from me considering do we really want to focus on ourselves? 🙂
[@444927,Classified] hahahaha
StraCat · 100+, M
True. Plus Those who work to better themselves often attract people who appreciate that.

I Am Just Saying