I Am God

so did everyone get extremely bad charliehorses when they were little or just me

I remember when I was a little kid, I'd often wake up just like, legit unable to move my legs & they would be in searing pain for like ever. Did y'all have that too?
no but i have that now馃槂
curiosi56-60, F
Yep, growing pains. Foods rich in magnesium would have helped with that.
uncalled451-55, M
One of my bandmates was battling one all day after a gig last night. No idea if she has a potassium deficiency or what.
BlueVeins18-21, M
[@329500,uncalled4] oof that's fucking rough
uncalled451-55, M
[@4199,BlueVeins] I know. She took a muscle relaxant that knocked her out for like 6 hours. I try to grab a few bananas to avoid that issue.
wackidywack22-25
Like static needle leg ?
BlueVeins18-21, M
[@855786,wackidywack] i'm not super sure what that means. I didn't get a pins & needles type of feeling, it felt like my leg muscle was trying to rip itself in two or something.
wackidywack22-25
[@4199,BlueVeins] aw crap, yeah. They were awful
Holy fck yes 馃槶 leg cramps are the worseeeeeee
When I started my old job they came back 馃槶 I would have them every night and in the car when I was headed home
BlueVeins18-21, M
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] wouldn't that be dangerous in a car, too? i would fucking crash lmao
[@4199,BlueVeins] yes 馃ぃ馃槶 I was never driving though
I worked with my father and sister so one of them would drive

The first time and hopefully last time I will ever get a leg cramp in both legs at the same time 馃槶
BlueVeins18-21, M
[@428450,MaterialGirlCx] tell me if i oughta get the rolling pin ok?
MarkPaul22-25, M
No, but I had bad dreams and my brother used to beat the shit out of me for no reason. He had anger issues. Oh, and 1 time at school I got blamed for something I didn't do.
BlueVeins18-21, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] i'm sorry bb 馃様馃挃

I Am God