I Am Sad

ok so i need help

i have autism so i hve problems with socializing or declining or asserting myself.so this girl on fb messaged me we barely know each other we just go to same uni before and she asked if she could borrow money. i thought it was weird cause we werent that close. we dont even talk. she just messaged me
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
No. Do not lend her money.

Tell her you cannot and be assertive.
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
that is really odd. she's using you. watch out for her
blackcar · 26-30, M
Ask her for what she needs money for and only let her borrow IF you can actually afford to let her borrow money. ALWAYS look into your own funds first before trying to help anyone else.
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
"sorry, no" is a perfectly valid response. She might try to push you after that; if you don't want to reply, you don't have to.
Justme264 · 61-69, M
Respectfully politely decline... if I may be so bold
You can't lend money to people you barely know.
blackcar · 26-30, M
Also remember if you do let her borrow money consider that money gone because hardly anyone actually pays back "borrowed money" but yeah it is kinda weird that she would ask you when she doesn't even know you like that. But yeah it's totally up to you.
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
dont give her money 🤣
Xipooh · 26-30, M
Oh wow. That's totally a faux pas to ask a person you don't really know to borrow money lol. You'll never get it back and that's absurd that she asked you.

If it was me I'd say "Nah sorry, I don't know you well enough and I don't like to get into people owing me or me owing them money if you get me". Any other "please, but etc" afterwards is not your problem at all. She's probably trying to use you.
ABCDEF7 · M
If you're ready to throw away that amount.

I Am Sad
Depression Health