I Practice Magik

I think one of the first things one must realize before they can ever truly start to appreciate Magik, the world, the supernatural, etc. is that Aleister Crowley was a rank amateur at best.

Look into history to see the feats that practitioners had been able to perform for centuries and then look at Aleister Crowley's "feats".

My late instructor told me that Aleister Crowler and Wicca have been two of the worst and most detrimental things to happen to the art, even rivaling the centuries of persecution from Christians and Muslims.
4
|
Sarabee · 36-40
I love fine magik
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
I'd like to learn more about it, but I'm not really sure where to begin. I understand that Wiccans only practice white magic, though, and there are limits to what white magic can do. Am I right about that?
TheMorningsStar · 22-25, M
[@1351,TeresaRudolph71]

Wicca is more like a bastardization of 'witchcraft' (and I mean, witchcraft that didn't compare to what you can read about in history).

Some may say it is a good place to start, but I was taught to avoid it if I was truly interested in learning Magik.

I Practice Magik
Updated: 1 yr ago

I think one of the first things one must realize b... | I Practice Magik | Similar Worlds