I Can Handle The Truth

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Imagine a robot that you can buy at the store that every time you press the button on it says, “You are not good enough, be faster, better, you are a piece of shit!” And then you crack up laughing because you know it’s just a toy robot. Imagine tha...
1
|
The truth is the best policy. Even a little lie could end up being something big. Also constructive feed back can really help a person if they are open to it.
2
|
I just want the truth even if it hurts to hear it. It's far worse to be fed lies and to have your head messed with. The truth has a way of coming out it's always better if it comes directly.
7
|
Most people would rather cling to comforting fictions, about all sorts of things.
1
|
Since we came to this Earth we are taught. Regulated through reward and punishment to do what others want. We are labeled, placed in boxes, and objectified by our actions or looks based on accepted generalities society invented. We must live with the...
3
|
10
|
Some people make wonders happen; some people wonder what happened! i am the 1 who has always wondered what happened
2
|
Straight up, don’t sugarcoat it. Haha never thought I would get cheated on but it happened. I’m not saying I’m gorgeous...far from that but I have a lot of worthy qualities. If you didn’t love me, why keep the relationship going...eh time to move on....
4
|
I hate when people lie to you to "preserve your feelings." Usually they're just preserving their own feelings. If they were concerned about YOU, they'd want you to know the truth
8
|
Sadly there seems to be a belief amongst some that if enough people believe something then that becomes a fact. The idea of objective truth to them is an illusion. Even counting people at an event has become contentious despite photographic evidenc...
2
|
Or maybe I cant, but ill try!
1
|
The truth can be hard to accept sometimes but in the long run it is much better than being told lies.
8
|
Maybe, I can, maybe I can't. But I'd rather have the truth than living in a world built upon lies. Therefore I have to handle the truth.
18-21
5
|
I wonder if some people realize that the only reason their account has so many views is because we had to go there to block/mute them🤔
50
|
The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me. You only see what I choose to show. There's so much behind my smile you just don't know. How beautiful it is to stay silent when s...
4
|
I think there is more than one truth because each person perceives things differently.
7
|
I prefer the cold hard truth any day, Even if it hurts me I take it as it is and move on. No matter what obstacles I may face, I will graciously overcome them with confidence and determination!
6
|
Ive been to confession so I don't have any worries on that score. I experienced deep grief when Jordi was killed. There are many things that have delivered cruel realisation, so the truth is something I am used to just now. This is Jordi with me...
9
|
Sometimes I can't. I am not strong enough and not ready to accept what's real.
1
|
Curtain up, curtain down Isn't life funny, the way it knocks us around & we keep coming back for more like a battered spouse. Hopeful. You think you have it all worked out don't you? Well, a little anyway. If you're smart you...
7
|

I Can Handle The Truth

I Can Handle The Truth | Similar Worlds