I Can Handle The Truth

I Can Handle The Truth
Breaking News Story (Not fiction) New study finds higher death rate in patients taking hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19 Coronavirus patients taking hydroxychloroquine..., were no less likely to need mechanical ventilation and had higher deaths rates ...
2
|
I Can Handle The Truth
What is that very particular thing about people makes you feel irritated?
6
|
I Can Handle The Truth
How to get free advertising with Bigfoot. https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/11/15/bigfoot-sighting-ravenna-home-listing-includes-cameos-mythical-missing-link/
100+, M
1
|
I Can Handle The Truth
people sometimes like to act like im to young to know the truth, and it makes me so MAD! im never to young to hear what's going on! id rather be told the truth than be kept hidden!
2
|
I Can Handle The Truth
I get attracted to older women....is it normal?? I find them hotter than other younger girls. 🙄🙄
2
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Can you handle the truth?
0
|
I Can Handle The Truth
There’s only male and female, can you handle The truth
6
|
I Can Handle The Truth
The truth is the best policy. Even a little lie could end up being something big. Also constructive feed back can really help a person if they are open to it.
2
|
I Can Handle The Truth
I just want the truth even if it hurts to hear it. It's far worse to be fed lies and to have your head messed with. The truth has a way of coming out it's always better if it comes directly.
7
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Most people would rather cling to comforting fictions, about all sorts of things.
1
|
I Can Handle The Truth
10
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Some people make wonders happen; some people wonder what happened! i am the 1 who has always wondered what happened
2
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Straight up, don’t sugarcoat it. Haha never thought I would get cheated on but it happened. I’m not saying I’m gorgeous...far from that but I have a lot of worthy qualities. If you didn’t love me, why keep the relationship going...eh time to move on....
4
|
I Can Handle The Truth
I hate when people lie to you to "preserve your feelings." Usually they're just preserving their own feelings. If they were concerned about YOU, they'd want you to know the truth
8
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Sadly there seems to be a belief amongst some that if enough people believe something then that becomes a fact.
2
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Or maybe I cant, but ill try!
1
|
I Can Handle The Truth
Maybe, I can, maybe I can't. But I'd rather have the truth than living in a world built upon lies. Therefore I have to handle the truth.
18-21
5
|
I Can Handle The Truth
I wonder if some people realize that the only reason their account has so many views is because we had to go there to block/mute them🤔
58
|
I Can Handle The Truth
The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me. You only see what I choose to show. There's so much behind my smile you just don't know. How beautiful it is to stay silent when s...
4
|
I Can Handle The Truth
I prefer the cold hard truth any day, Even if it hurts me I take it as it is and move on. No matter what obstacles I may face, I will graciously overcome them with confidence and determination!
6
|

I Can Handle The Truth

I Can Handle The Truth | Similar Worlds