I Like Cold Weather

I might be a little odd, but I personally am not a fan of summer and summer weather. In fact, unless someone is swimming in a nice cool swimming pool or laying on a beach, I honestly don't know how anyone can enjoy boiling hot weather. It makes me want to stick my head in an ice bucket! I think going to work in it is especially horrible.

I really like the autumn and winter. Partly it is because the festivals of Guy Falkes Night and Christmas (not to mention my birthday at the end of November), but it's also because there is a certain atmosphere. I like to be nice and cozy inside when it's so cold outside.

I sometimes wish I could move somewhere where it is cold or cool all year round. I wouldn't miss hot weather at all.
1
|
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
I understand. It was with trepidation I moved from Pennsylvania to New Mexico (although in the mountains, so it is cooler than other parts of the state). I was skeptical of 'it's not the heat, it's the humidity' but lo! and behold, it's true.

More comfortable here at 95 F than Pennsylvania at 85 F.

I Like Cold Weather

I might be a little odd, but I personally am not a... | I Like Cold Weather | Similar Worlds