I Suck At Dating

Would it be okay if I just date someone because i'm lonely?

i'm never dated before as i'm getting older

i'm getting more loney
poisonouscupcake · 18-21, F
not if you fake feelings toward someone, that wouldn’t be fair to them
SolGryn · 26-30, M
I'm sorry my friend. I feel the same way often :(
KindSoul25 · 26-30, F
As long as genuine feel feelings for them. Don't lead someone on or use them. Relationships take a lot of work and take two people to make it work.
First things first. Nose Sex
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
Depends on what you're expecting to get out of the situation.Some people make you feel more alone.
blackcar · 26-30, M
Try craigslist
[@567763,blackcar] I heard they took that down because there was too many false flags and criminal activities
2021gamer · 26-30, M
[@37745,redsauce] whys that??
You can if you want, but you'll be miserable...
2021gamer · 26-30, M
[@333226,GohantheThird] why will i be miserable... i'm just curious why you say that
[@1182836,2021gamer] been there a bit, and honestly it sucks. Seven kingdoms can't fill the whole, as someone once said.
Mamapolo2016 · 70-79, F
If you're up front about it. Not sure if I'm ready to date but I'd love for us to have dinner and talk sometime.
Yes, technically it's ok, as long as the other person knows that it's on a 'just friends' basis. But do be careful, because even when you are upfront with someone about what you want, they can still get their expectations up and accuse you of leading them on.
As long as [b]they[/b] know what’s going on. Spending time with someone for companionship is okay, as long as you don’t toy with their feelings.
Mamapolo2016 · 70-79, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Exactly.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Wait tilled you are older, you will notice how dry rub things are, instead of a natural moist wet land

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ousaiByU1ko]
Wiseacre · F
Ok if u tell em u’re lonely!

I Suck At Dating