I Suck At Dating
drtt94331-35, M
Me too
[c=#BF0080] Dating is a life long lesson and an eternal learning curb I think <3 I think tis impossible for anyone to master it in it's entirety <3 but glad you are both doping well 馃槉馃[/c]
DamnFeelz31-35, F
I鈥檓 not even sure I鈥檇 say I鈥檓 shooting for perfection lol.. , but I have been doing a lot of growing over the last few years. I鈥檇 like those lessons to transpose into a healthy relationship. it be Wonderful if this guy turned out to be 鈥榯he one鈥 and it lasted, but mainly i鈥檇 like to start living in such a way that I have more happy memories to disclose than troubling ones. . When I got so used to things being chaotic and painful the idea of happiness became an afterthought or potential I could maybe someday reach, but not expect. I realized unconsciously I鈥檇 made so many hard choices, especially romantically, without even checking in with myself if I was happy,. This has resulted in a heavy history I lighten with humor when it comes up in conversation to make it less unnerving for others,
but.. I don鈥檛 want do that anymore if I can help it.
I.. decided I want to prioritize making good memories that will someday feel good, light to share. [@1054655,ElegantEssence]
[@1046537,DamnFeelz] [c=#BF0080] awww, that is SO beautiful, why? because ou are actively learning and seeing the lessons that yuor purpose and soul plan has set out for you <3 remmber darling, its ALWAYS about YOU. Noone else. You ONLY knoww aht you MUST achieve and waht msitakes you have made and those thigns that only YOU can correct <3[/c]

I Suck At Dating