I Hate Being Judged By People That Dont Even Know Me

Ermmmm actually... I don't care! Neither should you 😎
4
1 day ago
|
I think we all hate being judged even by people who know us but the one time that really baffled me like no other was when someone on this site told me that because I have no interest in politics/voting, etc. that I am a selfish person who has no emp...
4
|
I believe that their prejudices expose them to not have any charity to understand if we were all the same it would be a boring world.
4
|
Unless I can turn their small mindedness against them. Lately: "Repent. It's the end of the world!" Me: "Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?"
3
|
So many people attack you, rather than seek to get a better understanding of your point of view!
12
|
If you're willing to post things on social media (this site included), then you have to be willing to be judged by people who know nothing about you. Got to have a thick skin to use the internet, these days.
9
|
This is one of the things most people have down to a fine art, judging others. Someone who assumes to know all about you when they know sweet F.A. Making unwanted presumptions. Almost funny. Almost.
6
|
Next time someone insults you either online or IRL, and it hurts you, remember this: If they don't know you personally, don't take it personal.
8
|
I know more than I say and think more than I speak. I keep my personal life private, so don't think you know me. You only know what I allow you to know. You read my words, not my mind.
10
|
Much better when they do know you? 🤔🙄
7
|
Well okay, as some of you know I am a guy who identifies as a girl here (pic is of me) and I don't really care that people here who don't know sh*t about me, judge me here. What I take issues with is your complete shallow and close minded ...
6
|
A true fact that I've had to deal with my entire life. And if it's not one thing, it seems to always be another... but it's something that, unfortunately, I can't do much about and will continue dealing with. I'd like to say ...
4
|
It's a fundamental flaw I think we all have, we like to put people in neat little files in our minds, our experience so as to be able to get on with our lives. It most definitely isn't a fair or just thing to do!
5
|
Listen y'all, I know how you feel. I've been a teenager once, and I'm still a young adult now. Are people talking behind your back? Don't hide yourself because they'll win. Acquire your WIN by thinking like this: Regardless o...
7
|
everyone judges me and is being arrogent and jerks when i try to recruit lycans or want to be lycans i say im serious and those that dont believe start to try and wind me up it hurts so much when yeh i get it u dont want to believe but dont try to ma...
1
|
i like to have a lot of empathy and i try not to judge people because i understand how it feels to feel like people are talking about you so i always try to understand before i speak
2
|
It's just so enjoyable that when I go out, I have to watch you make fun of me. Yes I'm talking about you lady at Subway. Just because I'm a tourist and you can't speak English well, doesn't mean that you get to go behind a...
2
|
I can do it all and I have all the answers! Then throw me away like dirty laundry that is beyond retribution. Cut ties, burn bridges, make foul assumptions and don't you dare talk about forgiveness... There is no such thing as forgiveness. Love ...
5
|
i cant begin to describe how many times i had to prove i dont cut because of how i look. its honestly sad how many times i had to show people my wrists.
6
|
I hate this so much. At my school it is literally a choir thing to hate me. Even though ive nvr talked to anyone. But its common knowledge that if u wanna b cool and popular in choir then hate me for no reason. And the lies and rumors they spread abo...
5
|

Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Hate Being Judged By People That Dont Even Know Me | Similar Worlds