I Miss You So Much

Every single day

The hardest part is forgetting, I play home videos to remember your voices. I spend hours with photographs memorising your faces and trying desperately to remember how you looked when I saw you last. Orphan is a word that doesn’t even come close to describing the void my life became when you left. I wish I knew your thoughts now, sometimes I try desperately to listen for your voices when I don’t know what to do. I wonder what you would have been like as parents through my teen years, what would I be like if I hadn’t lost you? I try to be a good person, someone you could be proud of, i like to think I have parts of each of you within me. I love you so much, missing you is still the worst pain imaginable. Some days all I want is you to hug me and tell me you love me and help the pain to go away.
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
You would most definitely have parts of your parents, their looks, their likes, their dislikes, their mannerisms and habits.. You will always have that.. Your genes come from them..

I am sorry they are not with you now.
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
I hope so, I don’t remember them well enough to recognise any traits myself. My nana always says I have my mum’s eyes and my dad’s sense of humour. Some days are just really hard [@7167,Adaydreambeliever]
Frequencys · M
I’m so deeply sorry for your devastating loss🥺
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
Thank you [@1148565,Frequencys]
kodiac · 18-21, M
I know these feelings all too well. I lost my connection to the world when my parents died.Having no other family added to that feeling. I was so young i have a hard time remembering their faces and I'm ashamed i don't remember more.I hope time will help us heal somehow.
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
I have an older brother and extended family so I am incredibly lucky in some respects. I was 7 when I lost my parents and sometimes it’s just hard. Today is not a great day, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I’m sorry that you know the same pain I feel [@665475,kodiac]
kodiac · 18-21, M
[@1203119,Sophiesmiles] I'm glad you have family to help ,i was 4 we were in a car crash and just like that they were gone .I ended up in foster care.
Justmerae · 51-55, F
I am so sorry for thst loss.
Best of all to you
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
Thank you ❤️ [@2144,Justmerae]
mayguy · M
Sophie, thank you so very much for sharing this touching post related to losing your parents. 😔 It's good you have your nana to help you through the most difficult times.
Sophiesmiles · 18-21, F
Thank you, my nana is amazing, I love her [@860906,mayguy]

I Miss You So Much
Dating and Relationships