I Am Curious

This is a question for the men out there!

Do men prefer women to be slutty and sleep around so they have a better chance because she is easy or do they like the women like me who are loyal and only sleep with a man when she cares for him?

*I feel sad because it seems like men always get turned on by the sluts they don't have to put in the time for.
brian29715 · 46-50, M Best Comment
I prefer the latter with there being love, passion, desire, exploration.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@4613,brian29715] This is the absolute best reply…you deserved best comment. 👍
brian29715 · 46-50, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] [@1110125,KortneeAnne] thank you.

Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
Only loyal woman.
Frequencys · M
the latter
loyal, i wouldnt be in a relationship with the person im with if she slept around
Iwashere2 · 36-40, M
We don’t really think that far. We couldn’t care if you’re a slut or not at first
Tyr77 · 41-45, M
The short answers is this; men want all women to be sluts, except for the one they actually have feelings for.
KortneeAnne · 31-35, F
[@1206587,Tyr77] that’s what I was afraid of 😏
Tyr77 · 41-45, M
[@1110125,KortneeAnne] Just keeping it real for ya darlin.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
Idk but I prefer u stfu
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
[@1110125,KortneeAnne] And some women want to be degraded and called a slut. Takes all kinds...
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] not gaslighting just showing the bias and hypocrisy of your thought because as much as people make fun of women for sleeping around they do the same towards men.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
They want a classy woman who keeps her crazy in the bedroom. They would bang whatever is available though.
[@11509,Keepitsimple] I do crazy in the bedroom and even crazier here on SW but I'm a good girl
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
The only way to be 😉[@917533,saragoodtimes]
Adogslife · 61-69, M
[@917533,saragoodtimes] Same with my gf. I consider myself very lucky.
Notanymore · 36-40, M
Not all of us are the same
Deepseeker · 36-40, M
I want a woman to be a slut for me. And preferably only me.
I like a classy woman like you.

Sluts are just high maintenance head cases and I avoided them when I was dating many years ago
unusualme · 51-55, M
I agree with you that there are men who go for the easy girl. My grandma once told me that I’m many cases, there are big differences between the girl you want for a girlfriend, and the girl you want for the mother of your children!
Adogslife · 61-69, M
Lady in the street, freak in the bed.
I think a lot of people are first attracted by lust. But that's when you catch them with the feels.
But no I actually like the shy, reserved ones. I mean I might look at them because they are attractive at first but I want more than that.
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
That’s like asking 1,000 people if they prefer chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
Notanymore · 36-40, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] they're always going to prefer the cone that's watching them at the moment
Filth · 18-21
im a manslut but loyal to the one i care for
why cant they
i dont care for women who throw themselves at me
feels degrading
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
MarineBob · 56-60, M
Loyal
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
“Prefer” for what, perhaps is the question.
JP1119 · 31-35, M
How many men a woman has been with is not a factor in my assessment of a woman’s desirability.
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
You are the best, don’t change.
Men who want women that are easy and sleep around are men that want to do the same thing
KortneeAnne · 31-35, F
Thank you😊 [@11768,GJOFJ3]
AussieWhisperer · 100+, M
[b][c=BF0000]Incorrect
[/c][/b]
I feel sad because it seems like [b][c=BF0000]silly boys[/c][/b] always get turned on by the sluts
ShadowSoul · 26-30, M
Doesn't matter what she is as long as she is loyal with me if she wants to be. If not, she can let me know.
Loyal types so that I can marry 5 of them
HatterM · 46-50, M
I've only ever been interested in engaging sexually when in love and committed and will remain like that, always.
KortneeAnne · 31-35, F
[@1044765,HatterM] I love that. Happy to hear it! 😊
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
Lots of men get turned on by sluts but want to have a relationship with a classy woman. Unless they are the small percent of men that like wife sharing.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@10165,Iamonfire666] why is ur vagina black tho
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] what? It’s not.
Tukudo · 36-40, M
When men tasted the deep love from partner then he prefer only her.
laneserene01 · 56-60, M
I want someone who is loyal and only sleep with a man she cares for. One man, one woman.
men do like to run into a slut now and then just for the fun of it, and some would prefer a lady who is loyal for a partner. but I think most of us just love the one that is honest and nonjudgmental
WildWings · 61-69, M
Slutty turns men off.
Zonuss · 41-45, M
No. I don't like sluts.
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
I like slutty women. I like chaste women. There are plenty of other factors that are more important.
OldMan70 · 70-79, M
As a man, I prefer women who are slutty and sleep around at the drop of a hat, over a one-man-only woman!
They are more experienced in sex and usually have a higher libido.
They are more self-confident and happy (sexually satisfied).
They make better partners and don't hold back regarding their desires.
They understand men better and love to please.

No man likes to wait for a woman to make up her mind because he thinks she does not know what she wants and he fears being rejected after putting in all the time to woo her.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@1110125,KortneeAnne] I was just thinking how I’d never touch a man who slept around. I’d like to think he desired only me and had respect for himself than falling weak and sleeping with a whore.
OldMan70 · 70-79, M
[@1110125,KortneeAnne] Quite the opposite. I have an older black woman as a live-in GF and we are both retired and spend a lot of time each day (and nights) pleasing each other. We are both very happy and sexually satisfied. But I always keep the door open for a big cocksman because of my small cock and my erectile dysfunction.
OldMan70 · 70-79, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] A man's experience at sex is worth a lot.
But everyone feels differently about fidelity and self security.
Is there a third option ? 🤔. Lol
I prefer the loyal option 😊
Teslin · 61-69, M
I tend to have always liked your type @KortneeAnne
When I was growing up there was an expression "there's the kind of woman you **** and the kind you marry - don't confuse the two"

so when they hit on you - make them wait - they'll show their colors pretty quickly
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
If I'm gonna sleep with a woman, it is because I enjoy her company as well could see myself with her for the long haul.

I Am Curious
Other