I Love Old Fashioned Romance

Leave the Porch Light On If you do exist Somewhere out there In this vast world Know that I think on you I dream of you I long for you So I leave My porch light on From dusk til dawn In case you come along And wonder if I am The one For you... ...
RayRay77 · 61-69, M
Very nice.
RayRay77 · 61-69, M
I'm glad you shared it. Some things are best expressed in poetry and that was one of them
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@Dan2kboi: I feel so deeply. Music, art, nature...each inspires me. Thank you from my heart!
RayRay77 · 61-69, M
You're welcome. I could tell it came from the heart
wudifu · 41-45, M
just stay home and don't go out ......will see you later.....if it doesn't rain.....i want you to wear something nice
wudifu · 41-45, M
i walk through the woods and see an old strong house between 2 large oak trees some light burning inside and thick curtains.....very rustic looking from outside but very green outside......your door is one of those doors that have a steel fence infront to keep mosquitos and bugs out... you standing in the doorway as i come around the corner....your hair is long with a very wavey almost spiral look to it wearing a long dress or wearing a see through nighty black that just hangs above your knees and a very welcoming look on your face
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
It used to be long. It is wavy, bright blonde with ringlets at the bottom. I do like long dresses or skirts. I have such lingerie. My countenance is mostly welcoming. LOL. An old house suits me well. I must go. Duties call. I thank you for your conversation.
wudifu · 41-45, M
pleasure........
wudifu · 41-45, M
and would it be too much to ask to have something cold to drink by the time i arrive.......is a long walk to your house
diablesse · 51-55, F
How can you not be the The one for him if he's The one for you?
diablesse · 51-55, F
It sadly can be, but only because men can be idiots who don't recognize their One even when she's staring them in the face. ;)
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@diablesse: Men sometimes do not see the obvious, diablesse.
diablesse · 51-55, F
I agree.

I Love Old Fashioned Romance
Dating and Relationships Romance and True Love