I Dont Believe It

When ever you hear someone say I will ALWAYS love you or I will NEVER leave -- know that it means nothing.

Don't fall for it. Always & never are the key words that they will...
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
I was taught at 4 y/o (& not by my parents but my dad's best friend)
"Never say never i.e I'll never do... again". If you're really sincere about what you'd say you'd never do again say "I won't do (fill in the blank) that again. Never is a powerful word, & hard to back up.
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@537009,MissFugger] I learned a hard lesson the hard way. Didn't you know I'm a summa cum laude graduate from the school of hard knocks? Lol
MissFugger · F
[@1185254,DropTopDig] I usually also learn the hard way and like the fifth time around... I don't even know why I am surprised now, Ive been through this before already
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@537009,MissFugger] it's because people are social. We need relationships. Being alone promotes depression Ik from personal experience.
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
Oh Jesus, I'm sorry
MissFugger · F
[@1195324,Backdoortothesublime] thats ok
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@1195324,Backdoortothesublime] That's why I reply to your posts if I think they pertain to me. Same for Miss Fugger.
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
[@537009,MissFugger] Cool. I am always thankful of the normal (😱) way I was raised.

I am always astounded at my strength

I Dont Believe It