I Enjoy Being Alone But I Get Lonely

I find pleasure in solitude, especially when there isn’t much going on in my life. A lot of the time, I’m ecstatic to just be able to lie down on my bed and read for a while, or spend the entirety of my day with the curtains closed, playing video gam...
2
|
I think that is normal to feel lonely once a while. I have to say I am very lucky and happy person. Once a while I get lonely. And that is when the funny part comes. What do I do? I install tinder or some kinda meeting/dating app. I don't know w...
10
|
Anyone out there that wouldn't mind talking about absolutely anything? Getting really lonely again, and now that thanksgiving break is here I'm going to be ultra lonely
2
|
Everyone asks me why I don't celebrate my birthday. I tell them because it's just another day. No one really cares. It's basically just a day for the people who pretend you don't exist most of the year to act like they know you fo...
3
|
I do spend a lot of time by myself. I'm in my room a lot of the time. Sometimes I feel it's necessary to be alone when you need an escape or need to think
16
|
I keep telling myself this. I do though, most of the time. I just hate it when people question this fact, and it makes me question myself. I feel judged and looked down on as if my life is quite sad. But I do wonder why they care so much about it the...
7
|

I Enjoy Being Alone But I Get Lonely
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Enjoy Being Alone But I Get Lonely | Similar Worlds