I Love Stories That Touch My Heart

5
|
To Anyone Who Needs This Right Now: I Hope You Forgive Yourself For The Person You Had To Be To Get Through • Feb 17, 2019 I hope you find it in you to forgive yourself for not having known how to cope with the world better. For being selfish, for ...
2
|
There once was a farmer whose wife had died and left him with three beautiful teenage daughters. Every weekend when they went out on dates, the farmer would stand at the door with his shotgun, making it clear to their dates he wanted no trouble from ...
3
|
There are all kinds of stories available to us and they are often told to suit the occasion at hand. The Griots of Africa traveled around telling their stories and were paid to do so. Often the Griots told their stories under the baobab tree and when...
2
|
Stories last forever ❣
3
|
Jumping up and down the floor, My head is an animal. And once there was an animal, It had a son that mowed the lawn. The son was an OK guy, They had a pet dragonfly. The dragonfly, it ran away, But it came back with a story to say. Her dirty paws an...
2
|
Let me distract you for a moment and tell you a short story. This is an old story – familiar story. The people and the circumstances differ slightly for everyone who tells it, but the core lesson remains the same. I hope the twist we’ve put on this ...
6
|
6 LITTLE🌱STORIES -----:-:-:-:-:---- 🌾 { 1 } ONCE, All villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only one boy came with an umbrella. 👇 ...
8
|
When I was a little girl, I remember coming in from the cold, sitting by the radio next to a hot radiator sipping cocoa and listening to this story, our wet socks and snow suits dripping melted snow into the towels spread out across the floor. It alw...
7
|
The story of big mom.The woman who could not have children of her own.
1
|
Koko makes a new friend.
2
|
Patch Adams the clown doctor.This story has images that could distress some viewers.
2
|
Animals DO have souls!
4
|
7
|
A Game Changed My Life I believe that some stories can change the world. Recently I have become obsessed with the story of a certain game that came out a few years back. Yes, you heard me - a video game. And no, not the action, gore, or gamepla...
0
|
I read this story in a magazine many years ago. Don't remember the magazine. Another version of this story was once told by the science fiction writer Robert Heinlein. THE DOOR TO SUMMER A retired couple from Minnesota liked to drive their mo...
4
|
"People where you live," the little prince said, "grow five thousand roses in one garden... yet they don't find what they're looking for..." "They don't find it," I answered. "And yet what they...
0
|
"I am Alexander the Great," said the monarch to Diogenes. "And I am Diogenes the Cynic," replied Diogenes Alexander stood opposite Diogenes and asked, "Are you not afraid of me?" "Why, what are you," said Dio...
100+, M
0
|
The Butterfly A man found a cocoon. One day a small opening appeared. He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through the little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it ha...
100+, M
0
|
* Stories may not change us but they atlist give a perception* "Two Monks" Two monks were walking in a forest. after some distance they see a woman sitting along the river bank,distressed and asking for help. She wish to cross the river bu...
0
|

I Love Stories That Touch My Heart

I Love Stories That Touch My Heart | Similar Worlds