I Am Here To Make New Friends

Aye just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone I've met on here. I've been here for a while now and you guys made me feel so welcomed. If you're like me then you're probably always thinking about the good things that others have done for you in both the present and the past. But when it comes to the good that I do for others, I have a bit of a blind spot. We've all done our share of helping others in one way or another but as humans it's important to be reminded of that. Even on a simple site like this one, you are making a difference. It brightens my day every time I see creative answers to my questions, friendly messages in my inbox, or when you say something that makes me laugh my ass off 馃槀 and with each story that I've read on here, I feel like I've learned something new. So don't ever forget that your contributions on here matter, and that all of you are what make Similar Worlds a big part of my world.
13
|
djjohnson36-40, M
we tend to be our own worst critics.
bhatjc41-45, M
Thank you lovely lady
JimboSaturn46-50, M
A classy and sweet shout out! :)

I Am Here To Make New Friends
Hoping to meet some people similar to me :D

Aye just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone I... | I Am Here To Make New Friends | Similar Worlds