I Hate Bills

Money was recently taken out of my account for something I did not purchase and it makes me frustrated because I have to wait 3-4 days for it to stop pending and for me to be able to dispute it. This is why I love paying in cash and not my card, because I know where my money is going when I use cash.
2
|
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
That is so frustrating. They are happy to take it in seconds, but it takes them days or weeks to give it back.
LifeHurts66 · 16-17, M
It’s sad that they are that desperate for money. I work in fast food and I don’t have much money.[@663519,Mamapolo2016]
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
[@868997,LifeHurts66] Boy, do I understand. A few months ago I was withdrawing rent money at an ATM (management doesn't take checks) and it completed the transaction as though it had given me the money, but that part didn't happen. It was on a Saturday afternoon, the bank where the ATM was was closed, the bank that owned the ATM was closed, and customer service for both were closed - until Monday. Talk about a panic attack!

That worked out okay...but still.
Italianskies · 51-55, MVIP
Was your card cloned ? Mine has been twice.
LifeHurts66 · 16-17, M
I have no clue[@781682,Italianskies]
Italianskies · 51-55, MVIP
[@868997,LifeHurts66] I had to block my card and go to the local police to file a report.
LifeHurts66 · 16-17, M
If I get a new card and it still happens then I will alert the authorities and file a police report.[@781682,Italianskies]

I Hate Bills

Money was recently taken out of my account for som... | I Hate Bills | Similar Worlds