I Feel Like Separation Is Inevitable

A new twist on her old trick

We had the talk we've had three times before again this past weekend. In public, for some reason. Our youngest daughter is graduating this spring and likely headed to college; my wife wants to try another separation then. But, this time is different; she wants to stay home as we continue to live together.

I asked if there was someone else, she stated that she just wants to "see what else is out there". "And you'll be doing this from our home?", I asked; she told me that I didn't have to stay if I'm uncomfortable with it but she didn't want me to leave.
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
Yeah i think that's called having your cake and trying to eat somebody else's at the same time !
goeswellwithwine · 46-50, M
[@448576,Picklebobble2] It sure seems like it. Very favorable to her lol.
BackyardShaman · 61-69, M
Throw her out on grounds of infidelity
goeswellwithwine · 46-50, M
[@1062793,DoctorZuniga] She claimed that it was just something she was thinking. Part of me wants to think she's just trying to goad me into standing up to her.
fancyboy · 56-60, M
We separated and remained living together for several years.........it's quite an adjustment - but it can be done..........
olderguy2016 · 61-69, M
She is a smart wife
goeswellwithwine · 46-50, M
[@7933,olderguy2016] She certainly knows how to take care of herself.
olderguy2016 · 61-69, M
[@1157704,goeswellwithwine] and deal you

I Feel Like Separation Is Inevitable