I Like Intelligent People

This is one of my favourite pages, how true is this? I dont know much abt american politics but i kinda fear for America under trump
BearDownChicago · 36-40, M
You and me both
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
As bad as Trump is Hillary is far far far worse. By your age I guess you weren't around during the Carter/Reagan elecion where the media and those in the know were completely dismissive of Reagan. They made him out to be the biggest goof that ever walked the face of the earth but for some strange reason he turned out to be one of the best presidents the US ever had. I don't think Trump will be a good as Reagan but I do think that Hillary is the worst candidate to ever run for president. ANYONE else that did the things we know Hillary did (know not imagine) would be in jail several years ago.
Oh....

I Like Intelligent People
Other

This is one of my favourite pages, how true is thi... | I Like Intelligent People | Similar Worlds