I Love These Lyrics

“I need Somewhere close Somewhere safe Somewhere I know I know I'll never live in chains”
3
|
"She's Always A Woman" - Billy Joel She can kill with a smile She can wound with her eyes She can ruin your faith with her casual lies And she only reveals what she wants you to see She hides like a child But she's always a...
3
|
All I needed was the last thing I wanted...
5
|
Keep me dumb, keep me paralyzed Why try swimming? I'm drowning in fables You're not that saint that you externalize You're not anything at all It's oh-so playful when you demonize To spit out the hateful, you're willing and ...
2
|
I used hammers made out of wood I've played games with pieces and rules I've deciphered tricks at the bar But now you're gone, I haven't figured out why. I've come up with riddles And jokes about war I've figured out n...
0
|
I mess around As a little boy I grew up and made the blade my new toy Friend said hey what you screwin around I said "Don't concern yourselves and just Gimme another blast Yeah"
0
|
"Its hard to know when to give up the fight Two things you want will just never be right Its never rained like it has to night before Now I don't want to beg you baby For something maybe you could never give I'm not looking for the res...
5
|
"Falling slowly, eyes that know me And I can't go back Moods that take me and erase me And I'm painted black You have suffered enough And warred with yourself It's time that you won" "Falling Slowly" - Glen Hansard...
7
|
I still press your letters to my lips And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss I couldn't face a life without your lights But all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight
4
|
Woke up to the sound of pouring rain The wind would whisper and I'd think of you And all the tears you cried, that called my name And when you needed me I came through I paint a picture of the days gone by When love went blind and you would make...
5
|
Selfishness Take granted for everything What more could you ask for? It doesn't matter anymore No one is bulletproof Can you feel the cold? Fortune never favors the old Tired of defending myself Go complain to somebody else Somebody else
2
|
In search of my life and my one true love I prayed to Almighty God above His compassionate voice directed me to The many things I was destined to do And in my private reverie I read of lands across the sea I imagined enchanting hollow and hill Once b...
0
|
I love you (English translation of 'Te quiero' by Mario Benedetti) Your hands are my caress my daily reminders I love you because your hands work hard for justice if I love you, it's because you are my love my accomplice my all...
0
|
I think it's dark And it looks like rain, you said And the wind is blowing Like it's the end of the world, you said And it's so cold Like the cold if you're dead And you smiled for a second. I think I'm old And I'm fee...
1
|
I'd listen to the words he'd say But in his voice I heard decay The plastic face forced to portray All the insides left cold and gray There is a place that still remains It eats the fear, it eats the pain The sweetest price he'll have ...
0
|
Starset" : Die For You I will run alone tonight Without you by my side I guess you had a place you had to get to I know your eyes I know inside The walls you hide behind And I saw the truth inside the real you Because I know you're los...
2
|
2
|
I’m the tree that falls that makes no sound.
2
|
‘And I don't want the world to see me Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am’
3
|
Bon Iver- Flume I am my mother's only one It's enough I wear my garment so it shows Now you know Only love is all maroon Gluey feathers on a flume Sky is womb and she's the moon I am my mother on the wall, with us all I move in water...
0
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics (Page 5) | Similar Worlds