I Love These Lyrics

I can totally relate to this song urgh Man who can't be moved Going back to the corner where I first saw you Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand Saying, "If you se...
0
|
No man is an island For this I know. Maybe you were the ocean And I was just a stone. Black Flies---Ben Howard
3
|
The Sun will rise And we will try again
3
|
Ocean pulls me close And whispers in my ear. The destiny I've chose, All becoming clear. The currents have their say, The time is drawing near. Washes me away, Makes me disappear. I descend from grace, In arms of undertow, I will make my place...
1
|
I heard a voice that told me I'm essential How all my fears are limiting my potential It's time to step into the light and Use every bit of the power I have inside and.. What are you waiting on Who are you waiting for If you don't tak...
1
|
Beneath the willow tree She beckons me deep inside An autumn's chill, witches spell By candlelight legends cry Stare into my eyes forever Let me take you in my arms Dance with me out in the garden Where tomorrow never comes Follow me into the d...
2
|
And if you leave me now, You leave all that we were undone. There is really no one else, You are the only one. Still the hardest part for you, To put your trust in me, I love you more than I can say, Why won't you just believe? Trust-The Cure
3
|
Hold on to the thread The current will shift, Glide me towards you, Know something's left, And we're all allowed, To dream of the next, Oh the next... Time we touch...
1
|
Tom Odell: Another love 🎵.. I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care But it's so cold and I don't know where I brought you daffodils in a pretty string But they won't flower like they did last spring And I wanna kiss you, make...
2
|
Oh what the hell she says I just can't win for losing...she lays back down. Man there's so many times I don't know what im doing... Like I don't know now.
2
|
She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough...im a little bit rusty and I think my head is caving in... And I don't know if I've ever been really loved by a hand that's touched me.. And I feel like something's go...
1
|
So we lay in the dark, We've got nothing to say Just the beating of hearts, Like two drums in the grey I don't know what we're doing I don't know what we've done But the fire is coming So I think we should run I think we shou...
2
|
"In the darkness I will meet my creators and they will all agree that I'm a suffocator." Smother by Daughter.
0
|
CAN I ....🎵By:Tedy ......LYRICS Can I trust you? Does your smile hide lies? Can I jump in and close my eyes? Can you tell me that you'll be here for all the little things? Can I lay here in your arms? Can I love you? Would it be alright? Can ...
1
|
Your words to me just a whisper Your face is so unclear I try to pay attention Your words just disappear 'Cause it's always raining in my head Forget all the things I should have said So I speak to you in riddles 'Cause my words ge...
4
|
もっともっと前へ前へ 君のイカシタ夢諦めないで Ft-Funkist From Fairytail
0
|
On promenades where drunks propose to lonely arcade mannequins Where ceremonies pause at the jeweller's shop display Feigning casual silence in strained romantic interludes 'Til they commit themselves to the muted journey home And the pool ...
1
|
Beth Crowley Lyrics "I Am Not Nothing" No one ever made me feel as small as you did No one made me feel as cursed I'd lie awake in bed just staring at the ceiling Wondering if things would get worse I was trapped under your thumb Be...
0
|
The Way You Look Tonight 😍😍😍 Some day, when I'm awfully low When the world is cold I will feel a glow just thinking of you And the way you look tonight Yes, you're lovely, with your smile so warm And your cheeks so soft There is nothing f...
0
|
Without you baby it's a waste of time. you can't undo a fall like this.Who cares you're all I think about.I don't want easy I want crazy.Are you with me baby?Let's be crazy.
3
|

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Love These Lyrics (Page 5) | Similar Worlds