I Love These Lyrics

"Small Fry, struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry, should be in the schoolroom. My, my! Put down that cigarette! you ain't grown up high and mighty, yet! Small fry, dancin' for a penny. Small Fry, countin' up, how many! My, my! Just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the deep blue sea. You practice peckin' all day long, to some old radio song. You'd better listen to your Ma, and someday practice the law, then you'll be a real success, Yes!
Small Fry, kiss the neighbor's daughter. Small Fry, stay in shallow water. Seems I, should take you 'cross my knee. You ain't the biggest catfish in the deep blue sea. Oh me, oh my, Small Fry."

-From the 1939 Max Fleischer cartoon, Small Fry.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Khsil30bY&list=LL0a79N--9p50G7ygUA-Hhhg&index=1]
1
|
Edited: 1 week ago
Repete · 61-69, M
Never heard it before but I like it.

I Love These Lyrics
Categories: Music

"Small Fry, struttin' by the pool room. ... | I Love These Lyrics | Similar Worlds