I Accept My Weirdness

People criticize me about the way I talk. Some people say I am quite I am loud, rude, no control, too open, too rough, impolite, or sometimes too much modest even when I don't mean any of it.
4
|
If you have a problem with me doing something weird. That's your problem. For example swimming and getting muddy with clothes on is weird right? So stop judging and let me be. Ill let you be. I REST MY CASE!!!
18-21
2
|
I don't what exactly defines being weird. I guess when you're not being yourself and when you're out of the average and not an ORDINARY person or unlike the others your age. Anyways I'll let you (the reader) tell me more about it....
0
|
Hi. I'm Cat. You can call me Cat. C-A-T. Let's say it together now kids. Caaaaat. Hi.
0
|
me and my friend buy a frozen strawberry lemonade at this fat food place bc the walk home is long and hot but the drink is usually melted by the time we are half way done walking, so now when the light turns green we put it in our mouth bend over wit...
0
|
A rainbow is a rip through the fabric of reality and fantasy which with the right knowledge we can travel through to the dimension of unicorns and release all magic into the world causing humanity to evolve into something so complex that the day it s...
0
|
My positive weirdness makes me me having a lot of group of friends and hobbies, meeting a lot of new different people with different characters, knowing so many things and makes me realized I'm not boring person. So embrace your positive weirdne...
100+, F
0
|

I Accept My Weirdness

I Accept My Weirdness | Similar Worlds