I Hate Ep Perverts

Arent there speacil sites for all that its like thy want to broadcast their perversions to the majority of ppl who really dont want to know
4
|
Are you a pervert?
Poll See Poll Options
Aside from anonymity, what do you think it is that attracts so many perverts to this site and EP?
3
|
i really hate the old men 55+ yr olds to talk to 18-21 girls as they may act perverted. old men r nutheaded mainly who r in their 50s and 60s
0
|
I had a lot of them contact me on ExperienceProject, and will be a little annoyed if the same happens here. But you can't avoid that online, it happens everywhere sadly. The best I can do is block them and ignore. Still doesn't change the f...
1
|
Guys... When ur 40 and want to get in touch with a 16yo for obvious reasons, at least get ur story straight lol. When ur saying different names and ages to different ppl, maybe u should know that a lot of guys our age know each other a bit and that...
1
|
Watch out for Endurance13. His profile says he's 16-17 but he's 21 and tries to lure younger guys into... stuff. When u stand up to him he threatens u. Block and report with screenshots
0
|
Why EP sucks a lot of the time cause of idiots like this who can't even make lewd demands in proper English.
0
|
If you're a pervert and wants to start an annoying conversation, stay away from me. I'm not just that type of person who enjoy it.... You understand?
0
|
When people think you're someone else. :/ I've had this account for so long. Idk why she would possibly think I'm a stalker given the amount of time I've had this account.
0
|
I hate perverts I have 3 daughters and soon will have a 4th plus I also have 4 younger sisters 13 year old triplets and a 10 year old and I hate them trying to ask a younger girls to see their picture which are very disgusting
0
|
watch out for guy called Iwoms he just want pictures or snap cha
0
|
This really disturbs me.....stories like this. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-Ep-Perverts/5389034" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> Teens should come her to EP with the expectation of being able t...
0
|
I actually think when I'm 18 I might just leave Experience Project, because the perverts give people over 18 a bad name :/ and I don't want people automatically assuming I'm some kind of a creep when I comment something sarcastic or si...
0
|
Guys watch out for this person she say she girl and will sent you photos but they are not here the are fake be careful and if anyone stars talking to her plz leave Be careful ep users
0
|
I wanted to write something here, considering I just wrote a post about liking older men. That does not mean I want to hook up on here lol...I only go for men in person and a super classy gentleman...I'm not looking for something short term. So,...
0
|

I Hate Ep Perverts

I Hate Ep Perverts | Similar Worlds