I Have a Question

Do you feel like you have to live a double life? Im basically living one right now. My mom knows im bi, but i never go up to her and rub it in her face, because i know deep down she hates it. My father on the other hand i have to act straight. I feel so sad and depressed that i just cant live my life normally, without disappointing my parents. Im probably gonna end up just erasing them from my life. I mean... i already met someone, and we both have that problem. It would be like a movie of the two of us running away together and starting off new. Life would be so much easier with him... i cant wait 🤗
2
|
DaneeK · 26-30, F
this is sad. I hope it works out for you. I know it will. There are tremendous support groups out there for youth.

I Have a Question
Categories: Health, LGBT

Do you feel like you have to live a double life? I... | I Have a Question | Similar Worlds