I Have a Question
firefall · 61-69, M
put not your trust in TV programs, especially ones that make a buck out of scaring their audience as much as possible.

It's not easily accessible, and it's nothing like as deadly or destructive as smack or crystal meth. It's just dangerous compared to other types of weed, or so I've been informed.
Ynotisay · M
You can buy it online in about 30 seconds. It's also available at countless convenience stores. And you're right. It's not as harmful as meth. But meth isn't legal.
Milder buzz. Slept like a baby!
Ynotisay · M
I haven't tried it and won't. First, it's not necessary where I live and the idea of ingesting something that I have no idea what's in it, or where it comes from, is pure idiocy.
The fact that drugs like this are still allowed to be sold speaks to the total hypocrisy of the government's "war on drugs." Something benign is federally illegal but something that is SIGNIFICANTLY more harmful isn't? Blows my mind.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
It's more prevalent in Florida currently, and seeing the two individuals who were addicted really piqued my interest.
lasergraph · 61-69, M
They change the formula all the time in an attempt to beat the legal system. Long term, it changes your personality, it puts a lot of pressure on the heart and for bigger individuals can make your heart explode. I have a nephew addicted. He has wrecked 2 cars and been arrested 4 times.
Ynotisay · M
Sorry to hear that. If I may ask, is marijuana medically or recreationally legal in your state?
lasergraph · 61-69, M
No it is not. The synthetic stuff is legal for a while till the law makers catch up with that formula.
CereBellum · 46-50, F
Exactly. It really is scary.

I Have a Question
Health LGBT